Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

+4
Malik
Gabe
Alonso
Gary
8 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Soul Eater Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 am

have u ever heard the instumental ?
the beat slays!

Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 am

So Scheisse will finally see the light of day as a promo for her perfume. Hmmm. Better than nothing I suspose. Guess we will never know how it would have done.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 am

Malik wrote:AFTER LISTENING TO SKRILLEX FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS, I'M CONVINCED THAT IF GAGA WANTS TO MAKE HER MUSIC FRESH AND CURRENT, SHE SHOULD LET HIM PRODUCE 1 OR 2 DANCE TRACKS FOR HER, USING HIS 'BROSTEP' (AMERICANIZED DUBSTEP). HE'S JUST 24, VERY YOUNG AND CREATIVE AND A REBEL AMONG HIS OWN ELECTRONIC DANCE COMMUNITY BY BREAKING THE NORMS AND STANDING OUT. HIS MOTHERSHIP TOUR HAS MOTION CAPTURE TECHNOLOGY LIKE IN AVATAR. ITS JUST AWESOME. MUST WATCH. IN FACT I THINK I WILL GO AS FAR AS TELLING THAT HE SHOULD BE THE OPENING ACT FOR HER TOUR. IT WOULD BE A BIG STEP FOR ELECTROPOP/ DANCE...
I listened to one of his songs because you keep harking on about him and I know have a pounding headache.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Gary wrote:So Scheisse will finally see the light of day as a promo for her perfume. Hmmm. Better than nothing I suspose. Guess we will never know how it would have done.

Just like "Enchanted" was the promo for Taylor's perfume.

Wasted songs. Mad
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Gary wrote:
I listened to one of his songs because you keep harking on about him and I know have a pounding headache. [/quote] INITIALLY IT WAS NOISE TO ME TOO BUT I'VE NOW LEARNT TO APPRECIATE IT. THERE IS A REASON WHY OUT OF ALL DJS/PRODUCERS OUT THERE ONLY HE GAINED SUCH RECOGNITION.
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:24 am

Some info...

Lady Gaga
Last night I saw half of The Born This Way Ball stage completely built for rehearsal. I got the worst goosebumps, and i thought to myself... I have prepared for this moment since I was six, leaving for the talent show while my mother asked me why I had to wear a crop top.... With my side pony tail, lippystick and little halter I replied "PUHHLEAZE mother I've been rehearsing FOR WEEKS."

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 Fdhghfjf

She's so huge in Asia. Shocked Actually, there was a big event in Bangkok a few days ago to announce BTW Ball coming there:

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3041

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3042

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3667

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3676

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3701

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3709

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3738

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3743

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 IMG_3748
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:06 am

I miss Lady Gaga! I feel like she's been under the radar lately.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Sinéad wrote:I miss Lady Gaga! I feel like she's been under the radar lately.

This is good for her. People were getting tired of seeing her face everywhere, this is exactly what she needed. I haven't heard her on the radio in months, have hardly seen her on TV and magazines... she needs to take advantage of this break we're getting from her. I say she shouldn't release any more singles from Born This Way and come back this fall with a new album. She'll slay.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 am

I agree with you Gabe. Wink But I don't think she's releasing new music this year. Well, probably in the last quarter as she did with TFM.

More info about the tour...

Lady Gaga has added a 5th show in Melbourne, with the other 4 shows being SOLD OUT in Australia, with totals to a number of 14 shows now in Australia.

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 30xh5wi

Indonesia ticket selling:

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 Anu_SFV3_CEAETOmw_jpg_large

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 147049_antre_tiket_konser_lady_gaga_di_jakarta

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 12 147053_antre_tiket_konser_lady_gaga_di_jakarta

She can easily pack her bags and move to Asia. Lauhing

Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 am

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Katy and Rihanna could learn a thing or two.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next