Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

+4
Malik
Gabe
Alonso
Gary
8 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 21 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Alonso Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:45 am

I'm not worried either. She will do fine with her fanbase alone. However she's not in the position to do whatever she wants like she did with BTW. Now she needs to be more careful and try to reach the general audience once again. I want at least two big international hits, hopefully first and second single.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 21 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Malik Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm

US TICKETS ALWAYS SELL IN THE LAST FEW DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW...
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:20 am

She had to cancel remaining tour dates. She has ungone emergency surgery on her hip.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 am

She overworks herself.

"I was hiding it from my staff."

I don't care how much you care for your fans, health ALWAYS comes first. Forget it. She needs to learn how to take care of herself.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:48 am

Ironically the injury worsened during Scheisse in Montreal. She sang Edge of Glory and Marry the Night - which are sung in ballad style after it. But you can hear it in her voice after this performance she is crying. She screams at 2.05 Sad

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21