Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

+4
Malik
Gabe
Alonso
Gary
8 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 11 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Gary Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:13 am

Next era I just hope for more upbeat music and videos. She just got way too serious regarding her music and videos especially since the Alejandro video. The music got too heavy and compressed to listen to and the videos became too much of a chore to watch except for Judas. Not every video needs to have a hidden meaning and not every song needs a message pushed down the listeners throat. She has gotten way too pretentious and the underperformance of this album will hopefully have made the label step in.

She has made a number of mistakes this time and it will be a testament to her to see if she has learned from them going into era 4.

I also think this whole tour is a waste. I think her and her team need to sit down and see what was done right and what was done wrong. Work with a wider range of producers and writers and put something out around Christmas time. Then tour in 2013 on the back of 2 albums. To tour a one year old album just seems reductive at this point and it just feels like the moment for the tour has passed. Why didn't she tour Sept-Dec? If the tour is 115 dates or whatever was mentioned I hope she doesn't release a new album until 2013.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 11 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Alonso Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 am

I agree with the majority of what you said. But I cannot help but feel a bit confused after BTW era. I wish her the best for her next era but I really don't know what to expect tbh. StraightFace How can she regain all those fans and be hot again?
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 pm

By doing what made her fans in the first place I think! By rules determine that with each album sales will decline. Its just how it is for most artists. It is unlike she will pull 16million copies for an album again.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:07 am

the face she made when losing best album and right before running away

was heatbraking
the way it hit her was like she was just erased from history

she so deserved to win that crappy Grammy...
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 am

I seriously doubt she thought she was going to win her categories, to be honest.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 pm

EVERYONE THINKS THEIR WORK IS THE BEST. ESP GAGA SINCE SHE WAS CONVINCED THIS IS THE ALBUM OF THE DECADE...
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Oh just stop it Malik. Why do you even have a GaGa av. All you have done these past months is criticize and slag her off. Some fan.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 pm

AFTER LISTENING TO SKRILLEX FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS, I'M CONVINCED THAT IF GAGA WANTS TO MAKE HER MUSIC FRESH AND CURRENT, SHE SHOULD LET HIM PRODUCE 1 OR 2 DANCE TRACKS FOR HER, USING HIS 'BROSTEP' (AMERICANIZED DUBSTEP). HE'S JUST 24, VERY YOUNG AND CREATIVE AND A REBEL AMONG HIS OWN ELECTRONIC DANCE COMMUNITY BY BREAKING THE NORMS AND STANDING OUT. HIS MOTHERSHIP TOUR HAS MOTION CAPTURE TECHNOLOGY LIKE IN AVATAR. ITS JUST AWESOME. MUST WATCH. IN FACT I THINK I WILL GO AS FAR AS TELLING THAT HE SHOULD BE THE OPENING ACT FOR HER TOUR. IT WOULD BE A BIG STEP FOR ELECTROPOP/ DANCE...
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Gary wrote:Oh just stop it Malik. Why do you even have a GaGa av. All you have done these past months is criticize and slag her off. Some fan.
BUT I DO LOVE HER RIGHT? DONT TELL ME YOU WERE ALL FAITHFUL... :-)
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:27 am

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 11 2012-02-15_141849

So, Scheiße is going to be the ad's official song?
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next