Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

+4
Malik
Gabe
Alonso
Gary
8 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 19 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Heike Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 am

Malik wrote:GUYS! I PASSED MY FINAL YEAR EXAMS IN MEDICINE... I CAN NOW PREFIX DR. IN FRONT OF MY NAME... MY ONE YEAR INTERNSHIP STARTS FROM NEXT WEEK!
Congrats Smile
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 19 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Malik Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Heike wrote:
Malik wrote:GUYS! I PASSED MY FINAL YEAR EXAMS IN MEDICINE... I CAN NOW PREFIX DR. IN FRONT OF MY NAME... MY ONE YEAR INTERNSHIP STARTS FROM NEXT WEEK!
Congrats Smile
THANKS HEIKE!!
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Guys, On November 3rd is Gaga's concert in my country. I'm counting down the days, I'm so excited! LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 19 2869198522 I bought VIP tickets, kinda expensive but I'm sure it's going to be a good show so it worths it. I highly doubt it's going to be sold-out though, there are still many tickets available but we'll see, lately I've seen lots of ads on TV and newspapers so maybe that can help. But well, the only thing that matters is that she's coming and that thankfully I didn't have to travel to another country to see her. Razz
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:12 am

I saw this on atrl. This is part of Universal Music Group annual report. It sounds plausible considering Media Traffic doesn't track sales in a lot of countries and I don't think the company is going to lie in order to inflate numbers cause this is kind of an official document.

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 19 Opy03

Adding the sales from this year (the tour helps to increase sales a bit for a couple of weeks in most countries) I think the album is at 7.5M sold worlwide which is really good considering it didn't have much longevity.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 19 Empty BORN THIS WAY BALL GROSS (MINUS THE NORTH AMERICA LEG)

Post by Malik Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 pm

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 19 213
LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 19 110
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Amazing numbers. I expect around 60M from North American Leg.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 pm

The gap between this album and the next seems to be lasting forever.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 pm

they sell pit tickets in Vancouber for 50$
they show is in a few days and its not sold out

i went to the Madonna show and my ticket was what ? 350 $...
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 pm

I really hope she goes back to arenas next time around. Going to see her in stadiums is off putting.

Would you not go Ashley?

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 pm

you know me i like the show and the stage effects
ive seen the tour on youtube and it seems to me its very theatrical and not my style

plus im scared of little monster theyll kill me lol
i wasnt impressed by the Madonna audience either...alot of old ppl.

the circus tour was by far the best it was so intense and loud and fun
the amnt of teens at the concert was crazy and everyone were dancing and drunk and taking pictures ive never seen so many flashes during a concert like on that night
it was still by far my most exciting tour experience where the audience was totally into it
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next