Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

+3
Gabe
Heike
Gary
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 6 Empty Re: BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

Post by Malik Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

this album is really selling well. almost reaching platinum. top contender for next years' best pop vocal album
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 6 Empty Re: BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

Post by Gabe Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:22 pm

When I Was Your Man is brilliant! Pity about the video. What's up with his videos this era?
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:44 am

When I Was Your Man is brilliant! It's definitely one of his best songs to date. Next week it has a great chance to hit no.1 in the US! Hope he gets it. Truly deserved. Clap Well, his team seems to be focused in getting that no.1 because the song was discounted to $0.69. LFN's story again lol Lauhing However this song is in another level of course and just need a small push because on radio is a monster hit coming for 200M again!!

1. BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 195.952 (+1.105)
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 am

Alonso wrote:When I Was Your Man is brilliant! It's definitely one of his best songs to date. Next week it has a great chance to hit no.1 in the US! Hope he gets it. Truly deserved.
really? wow this would be amazing! give me a update next week, please! Lucky Lucky
and by the way, i LOVE when i was your man Love
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:02 am

Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:54 pm

The song is amazing, his voice sounds so honest that you truly believe what he's saying. Smile And I think this song would have been number one since a couple of weeks ago if the rules would have not changed but this week the gap between him and Mackelmore will be very very small so he's got a great chance. I'll post the result tomorrow when Billboard reveals the charts. Fingers crossed lol.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 pm

He made it! Clap Congrats to him.

Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man" advances 2-1 on the Billboard Hot 100, granting the pop singer/songwriter his fifth leading title. It also marks just the second No. 1 in the chart's more than five-decade history for a song featuring piano and vocals exclusively.

With five No. 1s, Mars ranks behind only Michael Jackson (13); Stevie Wonder (10); Elton John, Paul McCartney, Usher (nine each); George Michael (eight); Phil Collins, Elvis Presley (seven each; Presley's career predates the Hot 100's Aug. 4, 1958, launch) for the most toppers among male soloists. Diddy, Ludacris, Prince and Lionel Richie also boast five No. 1s apiece.

"Man" moves to No. 1 on the Hot 100 with top Digital Gainer honors, jumping to the top of the Nielsen SoundScan-powered Digital Songs survey (4-1). It soars by 45% to 340,000 downloads sold to become his sixth No. 1 on Digital Songs (and passes 2 million sold to date). The song was sale priced in both the iTunes and Amazon MP3 stores last week for $0.69, down from the standard $1.29 price of most current hits.

"Man" posts a third week atop the Nielsen BDS-based Radio Songs airplay chart (149 million in all-format audience, up 5%) and climbs 5-3 on Streaming Songs with a 7% increase to 4.9 million streams, according to BDS. (As previously reported, "Man" marks Mars' sixth No. 1 on the mainstream top 40-based Pop Songs airplay chart, the highest total among solo males.)
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:07 pm

ahhhh so happy!!!! Clap thanks so much for posting alonso Hug
great song, so happy its number 1!!!
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:06 am

Great song. Completely addicted to it. But what has happened to his videos??? Neutral

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:51 pm

song Love   video confused
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next