Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

+3
Gabe
Heike
Gary
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 7 Empty Re: BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

Post by Gary Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 am

I got his 2 albums during the week. I prefer the first but UJ is growing on me. Treasure is such a good song.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 7 Empty Re: BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

Post by Gabe Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 pm

I hate the music videos for this era so badly. I'd be so upset and disappointed if I were a Bruno fan. Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Gabe wrote:I hate the music videos for this era so badly. I'd be so upset and disappointed if I were a Bruno fan. Lauhing
i totally agree with you, i have no mtv or all the musicshows so i dont see any videos beside of the forum, so it is ok for me. the songs are still good.
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:31 am

Treasure is great! Such a nice song to listen to. I agree that the videos for this era have been really bad but I guess he wants to reflect the "old school" sound from the album. However, as long as the music is good I don't care that much about the videos. He is still the most creative and international male artist at the moment.

Justin who??
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:24 am

Alonso wrote:He is still the most creative and international male artist at the moment.

Justin who??
I couldn't agree more!

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 am

Alonso wrote:Treasure is great! Such a nice song to listen to. I agree that the videos for this era have been really bad but I guess he wants to reflect the "old school" sound from the album. However, as long as the music is good I don't care that much about the videos. He is still the most creative and international male artist at the moment.

Justin who??
i totally agree with this Clap Love Clap 
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:39 pm

'Treasure' is frickin amazing. I love it!!

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:23 pm

I swear I'm the only one who doesn't get all the praising and loving for Bruno Mars. Sure, he's got a great voice... but his songs are just okay to me. His only song I would call "great" is Granade.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:12 pm

I hate Bruno as a person.
his music is ok.   I love 'Treasure'
the video is a disaster

we didn't come so far in cinematography for him to ruin it by thinking hes MJ and itll look cool to have a video shot with a potato...

tbh...surprised its not nominated as video of the year as the VMAs   ha!
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:15 pm

^His videos are shit. The only good video he has ever done was Grenade. The Lazy Song video was worth a tiny chuckle and then it just became annoying. But the Trilogy of videos from this era have been awful from an artist at his level and the amount of money and budget available to him.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next