Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

+3
Gabe
Heike
Gary
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 4 Empty Re: BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

Post by Heike Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:09 am

Bruno Mars The X Factor UK 2012 - Locked Out Of Heaven
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 4 Empty Re: BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

Post by Sinéad Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 am

Locked Out of Heaven just sounds too much like a Police rip-off for me to like it.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 am

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 4 Tumblr_megsom_Nj_DA1rqnaexo1_500
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:52 am

Heike wrote:Locked out of heaven is number 14 in the german charts
number 8 now!!!!
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:20 am

Another underperforming album. Estimated to do 140k-160k in the US.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:15 am

More than I expected, tbh. Bruno doesn't have a large fan base... you just don't think of him as the guy that millions of people are going to run out first week to get his album.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:04 am

I thought 250k-300k. I think he will sell more in the UK this week than the US.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Gabe wrote:More than I expected, tbh. Bruno doesn't have a large fan base... you just don't think of him as the guy that millions of people are going to run out first week to get his album.

Agreed. Longevity was the key of the success of his debut album. Great news to see him at no.1 this week with LOOH. The song has grown on me a lot lately.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Bruno Mars has matched a chart record held by Justin Timberlake.

The singer’s latest single Locked Out of Heaven became his fifth song to top Billboard’s Pop Songs chart this week, matching a record held by Justin and Nelly.

Bruno’s latest hit follows in the footsteps of his previous Pop Songs chart-toppers Just The Way You Are, Grenade, It Will Rain and his feature on B.o.B‘s Nothin’ On You.

The new feat places Bruno as the male solo artist with the most number ones on the Pop Songs chart, alongside Justin and Nelly.

Justin made an additional two appearances atop the list with *NSYNC and their hits Bye Bye Bye and It’s Gonna Be Me.

However, the singers’ female counterparts fare much better on the chart, with Katy Perry and Rihanna having topped the list nine times each.
fadedyouthblog.com
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:01 am

2) Bruno Mars – Unorthodox Jukebox – 192,210

Not bad. Very Happy

I love LOOH. I listen to it everyday! Jamming
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next