Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

+5
Malik
Gary
Soul Eater
Gabe
Alonso
9 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Gabe Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 am

You're the Admin & founder, Gary. If there's a thread you feel you should have stared and someone took it right from under you, delete that fucker and start it yourself. Lauhing

I deleted the baby news thread, you can start it now. Do it soon before Heike does. Lauhing Lauhing Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Malik Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 am

Gary wrote:It isn't the point when you had threads over 100 pages you loved updating. I guess you wouldn't be that upset. None were really stolen on you!
IF THE ISSUE OF OWNERSHIP IS SO PINCHING, THEN YOU MAY CHANGE IT TO THE LIKES OF PREVIOUS FORUM.
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:31 am

The One That Got Away becomes Katy's eighth #1 on CHR/Pop, her seventh consecutive #1 (since WUIV) and the sixth #1 from Teenage Dream.

CHR/Pop: chart history

2 I Kissed a Girl
1 Hot N Cold
18 Thinking of You Embarassed
1 Waking Up in Vegas
1 California Gurls
1 Teenage Dream
1 Firework
1 E.T.
1 Last Friday Night
1 The One That Got Away
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 am

i just experienced a Deja Vu.....wonder if itll be in that album

Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:23 am

All these songs leaked though. Rehashed songs typically suck and there is a reason why they don't make the album. Look at 75% of Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape.

This is just plain greed and it is time to move on and release a fresh album instead of left overs that weren't good enough the first time. Her team are just so desperate and greedy with this whole project. 5 Number 1 singles and 4million sales is more than credible. Move on!

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 am

I totally agree. Are they desperate that much? Rolling Eyes 5 no.1s off an album plus a top 3 hit isn't enough for them? It seems to me they are going to do everything they can to get that sixth no.1. And guess what...most people don't even care about charts and records.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by GlenMarley Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 am

I wish she died.

GlenMarley

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 am

GlenMarley wrote:I wish she died.

Eek Eek
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 am

Excuse me?!! Shocked Eek
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 pm

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD - Page 2 Tumblr_lyips64f_X41roprduo1_500

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next