Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

+5
Malik
Gary
Soul Eater
Gabe
Alonso
9 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD Empty KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Alonso Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Today MTV confirmed the re-release of Teenage Dream.

Katy Perry Re-Releasing Teenage Dream With New Tunes
The Complete Confection will feature tracks that didn't make it on the original album.
By Jocelyn Vena.

Katy Perry gave fans their Teenage Dream when she dropped the album back in 2010, and now fans should expect to experience a bit of déjà vu.

The singer will drop a re-release of the album on March 13. Playing up the album's sugary-sweet imagery, it will be called Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection. While little else is known about what will appear on the album, producer Tricky Stewart did shed some light on the project when he spoke to MTV News last fall. He teased that several tracks that didn't make the final cut for Teenage Dream were being reworked for this project.

"Katy and I went into [the studio] just to address some issues with records that we had done in the past that didn't end up going on Teenage Dream," he said in October. "So we are in the process of just listening and freshening up things and getting ready for something special she has going on."

While the track listing for the re-release is still unknown, Tricky did shed light on one particular song. "This song is really special. It's called 'Dressing Up,' so it's going to be a big record, I think," he said. "It definitely fits. It's right there in what her sensibilities are as a musician and a songwriter. She doesn't change much. She has a very keen musical taste. It'll be really good."

"We always knew that the records we created were special [and] at the time it was more contractual obligation [that they didn't make the record]," he added. "I can only have so many songs produced by me on the record. She didn't need to have extra songs at the same time."

In addition to the new album news, Katy tweeted about ending her California Dreams Tour over the weekend in Manila. She dedicated the last show to a fan who had committed suicide. "I hope you're finding peace up there on that pink cotton candy cloud. I dedicate this last show to u, sweet dreams angel #RIPKatyCatAllie," she tweeted.

Perry is expected to next appear at the Grammy Awards, where she is up for two awards.

I don't know what to think about this. I thought she was going to take a break. What are your opinions on the re-release, guys?
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD Empty Re: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Gabe Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Her label's going to regret milking her so much. People are going to get sick of her.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD Empty Re: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Soul Eater Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Gabe wrote:Her label's going to regret milking her so much. People are going to get sick of her.

ppl r sick of her Laughing
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:16 am

Both songs are crap and leaked nearly 2 years. My repackage was far more exciting before it was shelved.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:21 am

I just wish also that we could all be a bit more respectful of those that created threads on the old forum. I think this should have been Gabe's thread to make. His Teenage Dreams thread had over 100 pages. I also have had several threads I loved updating on the old forum opened by others and if you open them yourself you can update them yourself. Thats how I feel.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 am

Sorry. Embarassed I would have posted this on the news section (on the old forum) but since there's no such section here, I decided to open this thread. You can close it if you want. No problem for me. Wink
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:06 am

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW KATY RIHANNA COLLABORATION. ITS SEEMS ITS AN AWESOME TECHNO SONG CALLED 'PART OF ME'. APPARENTLY ITS KATY LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN FULL CLUB BEATS!
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:09 am

It's getting hard to keep up with who should start what thread and who can and who can't. I personally don't mind.

Gary, saying "If you start it, you update it" is a little selfish. We're all in this together.

(P.S. But I will call reserve on Katy's 3rd album thread) Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 am

I THINK WHOEVER GETS ANY NEWS FIRST SHOULD POST IT.
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:16 am

It isn't the point when you had threads over 100 pages you loved updating. I guess you wouldn't be that upset. None were really stolen on you!

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next