Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

+5
Malik
Gary
Soul Eater
Gabe
Alonso
9 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Gabe Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 pm

You know, we complain that she's releasing too many singles that she should take a break. But compared to others he has hardly released any singles.

In the past two full years, Katy has released 6 singles. This compared to Rihanna's 12 singles and Lady Gaga's 8.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Soul Eater Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Gabe wrote:You know, we complain that she's releasing too many singles that she should take a break. But compared to others he has hardly released any singles.

In the past two full years, Katy has released 6 singles. This compared to Rihanna's 12 singles and Lady Gaga's 8.

the milking of these singles make it look like 12 tbh Rolling Eyes

its getting annoying when it all hits #1 and slays the radio
she should flop with something itll be very cool and refreshing of her Razz
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by GlenMarley Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 pm

She doesnt even hit number one, its pure chart manipulation. Just like JLo used to in 03.

GlenMarley

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 am

GlenMarley wrote:She doesnt even hit number one, its pure chart manipulation. Just like JLo used to in 03.

JLo? How exactly? scratch As far as I know she only hit no.1 with "All I Have" in 2003.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 am

Suddenly I think, the collaboration will be Katy's Peacock + Rihanna's Cockiness? Peacockiness! Lauhing

Before I forget...
Katy Perry Added To 54th GRAMMY Awards Performance Lineup

http://www.grammy.com/news/katy-perry-added-to-54th-grammy-awards-performance-lineup
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:24 am

Awesome! I'd die happy if she did TOTGA and a E.T./Firework medley.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:49 am

She should do a medley of all the singles from TD. I would love to see LFN in a television performance at least once.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am

Gary wrote:She should do a medley of all the singles from TD. I would love to see LFN in a television performance at least once.

All the singles?? That would be a mess IMO.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

I think it would be nice and a good way to end the era (which won't end). It couldn't be as much a mess as her last 2 performances at it tbh.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:06 am

Rumor has it "Part of Me" will be the lead single from the re-release.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next