Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

+5
Malik
Gary
Soul Eater
Gabe
Alonso
9 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD - Page 12 Empty Re: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Sinéad Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 am

Does "Part of Me" remind anyone else of "Till The World Ends" in any way?

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD - Page 12 Empty Re: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM: THE COMPLETE CONFECTION THREAD

Post by Gabe Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 am

Sinéad wrote:Does "Part of Me" remind anyone else of "Till The World Ends" in any way?

Yeah we've mentioned it before. It does sound a bit like it in parts. But if we go by date of recording, it's Till the World Ends that sounds like Part of Me. Look at me getting technical. Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 am

Sinéad wrote:Does "Part of Me" remind anyone else of "Till The World Ends" in any way?
Yep. It sounds like something else too during the "bombs and blows" but I can't put my finger on it.

Anway Dressin Up is the 8th single. She confirmed it on twitter.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 am

WHY??????? "Wide Awake" is a hit single waiting to happen! Mad
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:34 am

Don't worry it will probably be the 9th single at this rate.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm

WIDE AWAKE

DRESSIN' UP (I PREFER THE LEAKED DEMO TO THE STUDIO VERSION WHICH IS LIKE A REMIX OF THE OLD ONE)

THE OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:17 pm

^ That version of Wide Awake is high pitched. Don't listen to it! Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:32 pm

KATY SHOULD REVAMP HER TOUR AND GO FOR SOME 30-40 DATES AND NOT JUST SIT LIKE THIS. THEY DINT CAPITALIZE FULLY ON THE TOUR FRONT... SINGLE SUCCESS WONT FETCH MUCH... (EVEN ADELE FOR THAT MATTER)
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:38 am

I looooooooved her Kid's Choice Awards performance. So good! Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 am

Dressin Up is awful. It is so far removed from what she started out as and the lyrics are just cringe worthy. Part of Me is a grower but I wish they would stop now.

Let her put out a DVD of the concert with all the videos and disappear until early next year. She has had more than enough success and broke a rake of records. The well has truly been run dry at this stage.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next