Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD

5 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD - Page 11 Empty Re: BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD

Post by Sinéad Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Gary wrote:Sinéad lets be honest. You change your opinion on music hourly  Lauhing . I watched a few LQs clips on youtube and watching the video DVD start to finish is what changed my mind. I still think she will struggle to have hit singles off it and would prefer she would go back to commercial songs like Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, Irreplaceable, Beautiful Liar, If I Were A Boy, Halo, Sweet Dreams etc.

Sinéad wrote:
Gary wrote:

Don't like the song either!!

Sinéad wrote:I must say I have really grown to LOVE Do What U Want. Great song!!

Sinéad wrote:Applause is very blah to me.

Sinéad wrote:Applause too.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Lauhing  Lauhing

Honestly I don't understand the need for searching for and posting all my comments? Because I've changed my mind on songs before means I can't make a playful comment on you changing yours?

What I said to you was completely innocent. It's not like I was judging you.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Don't be offended, Sinéad!! It's all in good fun. Just playing around! We all change our minds, as we should.

Sorry that you got offended, it really wasn't mean to be a bad thing. I feel bad now.  Crying or Very sad 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:16 pm

I was only joking S! Please don't be offended Sad

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Finally someone else (besides me) realized how mean it could be when your previous posts are constantly quoted to make fun of it most of the time. If the shoe fits, wear it.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:57 am

That is a really mean spirited comment.

I understand you and Gabe don't get along but that comment drags me into it too and it really wasn't my intention at all (or Gabes from his subsequent post) to insult Sinéad as we (her included) always joke that she changes her mind on songs, videos etc as do I - it must be an Irish thing. I have sent her a PM to apologise and there is nothing else I can do.

I always believe the modes of communication on the internet especially posts, emails, tweets, IMs can be misinterpreted and taken as offensive when they don't intend to be. I have been on both sides of it. Sinéad is a great friend of mine and I would be really upset if she stopped posting here or speaking to me because of this.

You are making it personal by projecting your own circumstances onto it to stir crap. Not helpful and not cool. Let sleeping dogs lie instead of trying to make a situation worse by getting involved because you have a beef with Gabe. There are more parties involved in it then you and him.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:11 am

Well, all I wanted to point out is something that I consider annoying by the way it has been directed at me. Maybe in your case you guys were just joking by the change of mind thing and all that. If you think I'm taking it personal and taking advantage of the situation in order to favor myself, well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, even though I don't share it. Sorry but I'm not going to remain silent either, I have the right to defend myself too.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:28 am

And it isn't a case of "maybe" - we were joking about it. We have both stated several times now we were joking. Alonso you have always made it clear when Gabe has done something to annoy or aggravate you. Abundantly clear in fact. Several times. In nearly every thread in this music forum. And several others. It is crystal clear you two don't get along. Anyone can see it. What exactly in the last few posts do you have to "defend yourself" over? Was your name in any of those posts?

I just don't understand why you felt you needed to implant yourself into this situation that has nothing to do with you in this instance - after Gabe and I have apologised and tried to make amends with Sinéad - and then make a snappy comment with a catchphrase to try and add more fuel onto the fire. Any goodwill from our posts is diminished when you follow them with a "oh they do it to me do" post. In other words they did it on purpose. You done it to try and make us look even worse. I feel guilty as it is I don't need you adding to it for the sake of seeing people argue especially on Christmas bloody Eve.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:40 pm

^Couldn't have said it better myself. Karma+
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:24 am

Gary wrote:I understand you and Gabe don't get along but that comment drags me into it too and it really wasn't my intention at all (or Gabes from his subsequent post) to insult Sinéad as we (her included) always joke that she changes her mind on songs, videos etc as do I - it must be an Irish thing. 

That's exactly why I thought it seemed mean-spirited to go through my posts and copy/paste them - it's known and has been joked about that I have changed my mind..so why bother posting the evidence?
To me it seemed I was being belittled to be honest. Especially when another person joined in. Like, Gabe you didn't comment on Gary's (big) change of mind but added to what Gary said about mine (and my previous changes of mind weren't even relevant to this thread).

I'm not arguing but can't help how I felt. Thanks for the apologies, of course I accept them and hope you all had a nice day today.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:42 am

Can't stop listening to "Drunk In Love."

I think it's great!  Lauhing 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict