Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD

5 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD - Page 10 Empty Re: BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD

Post by Alonso Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:38 pm

The album is projected to sell 600k now. What the hell!
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Its awful I have heard it. No wonder she just "surprised". It is selling on name alone.

There won't be any hit singles from this unless they are pushed completely down our throats to make them happen.

Imma just pretend Beyoncé released 3 albums and then died.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 am

WTF @ "Drunk in Love."

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:34 am

Also can the media/fans (I no longer consider myself one) stop referring to her as a "feminist". If anything women like Beyoncé set feminism back.

Here we have 17 hyper sexualised videos (with few white people in them unless they are demeaned - see Pretty Hurts) making women sexual objects AND least we forget she is on a tour called MRS Carter Tour AND she released a song called "Cater to You" that sets feminism back generations.

I keep reading all these media sites saying the album is a masterpiece. Let me tell you something. I have been a fan of Beyoncé Giselle Knowles since the early Destiny's Child days back even before Michelle Williams joined. This is not quality music or a masterpiece. The fact is that with each album her artistic integrity and quality plummets.

Just look at how each album produced less and less hits. Her first 2 albums stellar especially DIL. The third had great singles but you could see the influence of Jay-Z creeping in - Ego and Diva. 4 - where she fired Matthew Knowles (the worst mistake of her career) was just awful. A complete snoozefest except for "I Was Here". It failed miserably as it should. Now this Beyonce album is even worse if that was possible but yet the ego has gone through the roof instead of taking a knock after the failure of 4.

She can release all the videos she wants in the middle of the night and have her team remove all videos from youtube but she can't hide a turd. And it may sell quickly shrouded in mystery but it won't last.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Holy shit, I actually really liked "Drunk In Love".  Shocked 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:53 am

I like XO  Giggle 

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:54 pm

OK I take it all back. I love it and the videos. I am no longer reviewing or having an opinion until 2 weeks after I hear something. I am sick of changing my opinion.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Gary wrote:OK I take it all back. I love it and the videos. I am no longer reviewing or having an opinion until 2 weeks after I hear something. I am sick of changing my opinion.

That might be the biggest change of opinion ever seen on this board! xD

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Sinéad lets be honest. You change your opinion on music hourly  Lauhing . I watched a few LQs clips on youtube and watching the video DVD start to finish is what changed my mind. I still think she will struggle to have hit singles off it and would prefer she would go back to commercial songs like Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, Irreplaceable, Beautiful Liar, If I Were A Boy, Halo, Sweet Dreams etc.

Sinéad wrote:
Gary wrote:

Don't like the song either!!

Sinéad wrote:I must say I have really grown to LOVE Do What U Want. Great song!!

Sinéad wrote:Applause is very blah to me.

Sinéad wrote:Applause too. Embarassed Embarassed Lauhing Lauhing

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 am

Gary wrote:Sinéad lets be honest. You change your opinion on music hourly  Lauhing . I watched a few LQs clips on youtube and watching the video DVD start to finish is what changed my mind. I still think she will struggle to have hit singles off it and would prefer she would go back to commercial songs like Crazy in Love, Baby Boy, Irreplaceable, Beautiful Liar, If I Were A Boy, Halo, Sweet Dreams etc.

Sinéad wrote:
Gary wrote:

Don't like the song either!!

Sinéad wrote:I must say I have really grown to LOVE Do What U Want. Great song!!

Sinéad wrote:Applause is very blah to me.

Sinéad wrote:Applause too.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Lauhing  Lauhing

Ooh ooh! Let me add to this!!!!  Lauhing 

Sinéad wrote:LOL I just heard Work Bitch for the first time tonight. WTF?? Why does she slip into an English accent randomly throughout the song? So strange. And the "party in France?" line was so uninspired and stupid. LOL. The whole thing is just so lazy in my opinion. Shockingly bad lyrics.

Sinéad wrote:The more I listen to this song, the more I love it. Headbang ROFL I can't help it! It's fierce! Jamming Hyper 
I love the music and beat! lol!!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next