Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD

5 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD - Page 7 Empty Re: BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD

Post by Gabe Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:05 pm

LOOOOOL!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 am

Beyonce is reportedly still deciding on which song to release as the lead single from her new album.

The 'Party' singer is yet to officially announce a release for her highly anticipated fifth studio album, and is said to be going back and forth over which track to launch the record with.

"Beyonce is a perfectionist and her biggest competition is herself," a source told The Sun this week. "She won't put anything out as her first single until she's 100 per cent sure it will be a classic.

"She's putting pressure on herself for it to be a hit of 'Single Ladies' calibre, and to make sure she's on top of the game," they explained.

The source went on to say that 'Love On Top' star Beyonce had originally planned to release either 'Grown Woman' or 'Bow Down' as the record's lead single, before opted to release neither of the newly unveiled tracks.

"The first single was supposed to be 'Grown Woman' but that got cancelled and used as a teaser for her new Pepsi ad," they added.

Earlier this week Beyonce featured in a series of new promo images as part of H&M's new summer 2013 campaign , showing off her beach-ready bikini body in the pictures.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:35 pm

"Beyonce is a perfectionist and her biggest competition is herself," a source told The Sun this week. "She won't put anything out as her first single until she's 100 per cent sure it will be a classic.

Yeah right. Suspect Run The World changed my life. LOL BEYONCÉ - BEYONCÉ THREAD - Page 7 374474489
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:58 am

Beyonce wishes to be as good as Sasha Fierce
but she could neva
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Fri May 10, 2013 4:05 pm

ok so is this album going somewhere or what ?

how long can i wait for a song -.-'
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat May 18, 2013 9:43 am

She is pregnant. Forget about an album now. I kinda had a feeling considering how we got nothing after all the promo.

Can her career deal with another pregnancy? It has been nearly 4.5 years now since she last had a hit single solo. Her last album sold appallingly. Can she deal with another year or 2 out after this tour that was meant to promote an album that now seems to be shelved?

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat May 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Beyoncé as we knew her may be over.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:49 am

I was just reading the other day how it was the 10th anniversary of Dangerously in Love. I remember her being on top of the world this summer 10 years ago. Every tv show, magazine covers and destroying the charts. She looked untouchable.

Now 10 year later she seems like a different person. She seems more eager to talk about how wealthy she has become and how she is the Queen/King. I can't help but notice any article posted on news website about her has been extremely negative - her stealing songs, diva demands, her paying crazy money for silly gifts for her, her husband and child, her pregnancy - was she or was she not (the tummy flattening)? and then the general fall in the quality of her music to go from her first 3 albums to dross like 4/Bow Down Bitches.

It seems like the public once loved this woman. I include myself in this. I have all her albums, singles, movies, been to all her concerts etc but this time around I didn't go to see her in concert, I didn't download her new songs and don't regard her that highly anymore. Has the public turned against Beyoncé?

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:05 am

Well, that's what it seems. She isn't likeable anymore, that diva/queen attitude has certainly let people down. Besides, you can't expect public loves you when you seem not to care about your career and you keep promising things you don't fulfill. What about the dates that I assume they will have to cancel due to her pregnancy? I mean, I know a child is a blessing and all that but damn, she should bear in mind the responsability she has with the people who spend their hard-earned money to go to see her because at the end of the day they are the ones who made her the star she is and a incredibly wealthy woman.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:51 am

According to Diplo it was scrapped:

Major Lazer producer Diplo has claimed that Beyonce has scrapped her new album and begun work on it all over again.

The producer, who worked with Beyoncé on her single 'Run The World (Girls)', revealed in a new interview that he was approached to work on the new album by the former Destiny's Child singer but that he believes the ideas he contributed were part of a batch of songs which have subsequently been scrapped.

"I just did two songs for her new album, well, I tried," Diplo told The Sun. "I think she scrapped the record. The record was supposed to be done and they have been hitting me up for brand new ideas. I like to work from scratch, [but] sometimes I get called in to fix records."

Elsewhere in the interview, Diplo revealed he is working on new material for both Chris Brown and Katy Perry. "I just did some stuff with Katy Perry, I don't know if it will come out. She's so confident and has a great voice. I always worry about making the pop tracks too weird, but then if people want a Diplo record they must know I'm going to be fucking weird."

What a mess! But after that dreadful "Bow Down" it could only be a good thing. "Bow Down" and then she scraps the album... Hmmm.

Funny how a 20 year Beyoncé had more confidence in her debut album than a 31 year old Beyoncé has in her FIFTH album. Perhaps less time going after the $$$ endorsements and more time focusing on what her famous in the first place? Pity she could not have come to her senses back in 2011 and scrap "4" while she was at it.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next