Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD - Page 21 Empty Re: BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

Post by Sinéad Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 am

Gary wrote:^I love the song of Roar (probably my second favourite song of the year) 
Let me clarify what I mean by saying the song Roar is boring.
It's an OK song, just not worth the HUGE hype and success it has. It's nothing special to me.

Just clarifying. lmao

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD - Page 21 Empty Re: BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

Post by Alonso Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:08 am

The video is good. The scene with the sharks is pretty good and her dancing skills improved a lot, of course it is not on the level of her early years but it's great to see her going on the right track again. Smile 
By the way, a little bit of tolerance wouln't hurt someone here who sounds like a bighead most of the time now. Just saying.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Alonso wrote:By the way, a little bit of tolerance wouln't hurt someone here who sounds like a bighead most of the time now. Just saying.
Oh, shove it. Cry me a fucking river! Crying
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:08 am

Gabe wrote:
Alonso wrote:By the way, a little bit of tolerance wouln't hurt someone here who sounds like a bighead most of the time now. Just saying.
Oh, shove it. Cry me a fucking river! Crying
BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD - Page 21 Quinn_10
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:40 am

LMFAO, you guys!!!

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:48 am

Dopamina wrote:We all used to like Jessica lol

Now we're just somebody's that we used to know
Haha!

I still love the "Do You Know" album.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:25 am

Still loving "Work Bitch" and liking the video more each time I see it! Britney really is showing a lot more attitude in it than she has in ages! I've let go and embraced! lol you were right about this one Gabe. Lauhing

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:50 pm

Sinéad wrote:lol you were right about this one Gabe. Lauhing
BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD - Page 21 Giphy

Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:27 am

What a fierce bitch.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:33 am

Looking back on old videos like these makes me realise how truly BRILLIANT a performer Britney was. None of today's artists like Rihanna, Katy Perry, Miley, even Gaga hold a candle to Britney in her prime in terms of performance! Every move she made was so fierce and on point! She had IT! I don't think there's a single female on the scene today who has that true "it factor" Britney had; the fire, the passion she put into performing, the way she held people's attention!

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next