Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD - Page 22 Empty Re: BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

Post by Soul Eater Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:29 pm

+2 Karma
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD - Page 22 Empty Re: BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

Post by Sinéad Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Ha thank you Ashley!

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:20 am

So has Work Bitch peaked charts-wise? Its positions aren't very impressive.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:32 am

I loved In The Zone. I felt like Britney was making the transition from a pop star to an artist. Everything was on point - the music, videos and performances. She wrote most of the album and you could tell she was passionate.

She is still a great pop star there is no denying that. But In The Zone was the start of leaving a credible legacy behind. I hope she can resume that again someday. No offence.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:34 am

I see what you're saying G!! You could definitely tell she was passionate. I think that's what's missing these days. What I thought was missing from the Work Bitch video. You hit the nail on the head.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 pm

her fans say that shes flopping because she has no fan group and that she never grew as an artist with a certain group of fans.

and like Gary said I now see where its coming from
a long mess that transitioned into a song for kids like OLL and that a song for clubbers like WB from an album that's all for her old fans.

so...who is she targeting exactly
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:11 am

Will.I.Am says that "Work Bitch" is not reflective of the entire album. This whole thing is so confusing. "This is my most personal album yet y'all. I can't wait for you to hear it". First single "Work Bitch". Lauhing 

I smell a second single arriving very quickly.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 am

I didn't expect this song to underperform like this, it could have a second wind so I wouldn't call it a flop yet but compared to her previous eras that both Womanizer and HIAM (and even 3) debuted at no.1 is quite unexpected.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:55 pm

the song itself is doing good on the radio and I hear it a lot
its funner than Womanizer and HIAM and you can move to it and sing even if you suck at it

I don't see a second wave because S&S flew up after 2 months only because of the video and RN she has her lowest views on youtube [especially at the states].

so obvs if she doesn't wanna take the stage at a big awards show itll go worse from here
its a shame such a strong fun song goes to hell

________

new songs called "Perfume" and "Aliens".
one is written by SIA and other produced by William Orbit
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 am

Album to be called 'Britney Jean.'

''It’s called Britney Jean. It's a personal album, and all my family call me Britney Jean,' Britney said, looking refreshed in a sleeveless black top and shiny black trousers, with her hair wavily styled.

It's like a term of endearment, and I just wanted to share that with my fans."

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next