Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD - Page 20 Empty Re: BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:26 am

^I love the song of Roar (probably my second favourite song of the year) but the video becomes more basic every time I see it. It was cute the first time. The promos for the song got me so excited!

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD - Page 20 Empty Re: BRITNEY SPEARS - BRITNEY JEAN THREAD

Post by Gabe Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:41 am

I feel like y'all need to be slapped around. "Roar" is one of the most exciting music videos I've seen in a long time, everything from the story live, to the visuals, the production. What other artists are actually putting real budgets into their videos? Katy is easily the best music video artist we have right now.

Wanna know what a BORING music video looks like?
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:15 am

You are preaching to the choir about Adele to me!

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:19 am

Gary wrote:^I love the song of Roar (probably my second favourite song of the year) but the video becomes more basic every time I see it. 
Basic is the EXACT word I used to describe it the first time I saw it.

It's like Katy is just going through the motions. She doesn't "believe" what she's singing, there's no connection to the lyrics. No punch whatsoever. That makes it boring for me. The visuals are nice but they don't make up for the artist's performance. Britney had more fire in her eyes in "Work Bitch" than Katy had in "Roar" (in my opinion).

Of course Adele's videos are boring too.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:35 am

I was too  harsh on Britney! The more I watch it the more I see that she "brought it."  ROFL  Sorry I can't think of a better term. Big improvement on her performances in recent videos. She's not going to be as on point as she was in her early 20s and that's natural, lol!

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:41 am

I think Sinéad is on her time of the month. So left and right these days. Lauhing 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 am

ROFL

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:56 am

Bottom line is.. we are all different with different tastes. What I think is great others mightn't. Same for you guys.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:46 am

Gabe wrote:I think Sinéad is on her time of the month. So left and right these days. Lauhing 
Lauhing 

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:22 pm

We all used to like Jessica lol

Now we're just somebody's that we used to know
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next