Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ THREAD

+3
Gabe
Gary
Soul Eater
7 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ THREAD - Page 7 Empty Re: MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ THREAD

Post by Malik Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Meanwhile, the video crosses both Roar and Applause in views and is perched on the top of ITunes with a 50 percent lead....
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Gary wrote:Oh please Britney and Rihanna are always ripped to shreds for being naked!!! Rihanna constantly. The Daily Mail say "shocker Rihanna wears clothes". Britney Spears throughout her career! Are we forgetting Criminal? The British tabloids were all over her nudity and gun popping. Womanizer "Has Britney taken it too far?"

Katy Perry and Lady GaGa arrived as adult artists. It was 3 years ago Miley Cyrus was still on on the flipping Disney channel. Now she is promoting cocaine and ecstasy in her music and videos. Katy Perry lying flat on a candy floss cloud surrounded by little jelly bean men is a helluva different from a sexual explicit video of a barely legal Miley Cyrus riding a giant phallic testical and licking a sledge hammer like a penis. Can we get some perspective here for goodness sake!

And GaGa is GaGa at this point. She is a law onto herself. She is an adult artist. She never started with a pre-teen audience. I think it would be more shocking at this stage for her to end a video clothed. Plus besides "Alejandro" and "You and I" there is never overt sexuality. And she was dragged all over the place for Alejandro.

This is my final post on this matter. I have said all I wanted to say and much more. I have made my point.
Preach! Bow 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Malik
are you a Miley fan
or do you just like that song

im kinda curious...   for my own research
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Miley can learn a few things from these ladies who are the same age but years more mature than her:

These are girls who have found HUGE success by being classy. TALENTED. Real role models. Beautiful. Miley could never. If I had a daughter, Miley Cyrus would be the LAST thing you would see/hear in my house. She is disgusting, vile, trashy, and is sending out the wrong image to the millions of young girls who follow her.

Grown ass adults, like a few of you here, who support her behavior and act like she is the greatest thing in the world need to check your perspectives. I can't take you seriously.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Gabe wrote:

Grown ass adults, like a few of you here, who support her behavior and act like she is the greatest thing in the world need to check your perspectives. I can't take you seriously.
I hope youre not referring to me
because I spend all my days fighting people over how much I hate the msg shes sending
not in connection to her  I don't care about her

I just have a generally huge issue with alcohol and drugs and Im pretty sure everyone remembers how I flipped shit over Katy and pot in the studio with snoop lion...
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:21 pm

What a mess of a thread! Suspect I just came here to post my opinion about the video and found all this presidential debate.scratch  Anyway, I think the video is gross, what the fuck with the hammer blowjob? I also agree that the song didn't need all the nudity, it was unneccesary because the song is good, what a shame it wasn't recorded by someone else because her annoying voice doesn't make it for me but that's just my personal opinion. Just a reminder to Gabe, this her new album thread, if someone post some chart/artist related stuff I think he/she has all the right to do it, isn't it? There's no need to say they are supporting her behaviour just for doing so like when I commented on how her VMAs performance has been one of the most watched performances ever. Did I say I supported her or approved what she did? Hell no. It was a simple comment.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Dopamina wrote:Malik
are you a Miley fan
or do you just like that song

im kinda curious...   for my own research
God no! I like the song though. But I also think what she portrayed in the video is nothing wrong. 20 is the age when people want to do crazy things. I face many teenage patients in my hospital and have faced worse stories.... As long as she's not purporting suicide, I'm fine...

Last edited by Malik on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Gabe wrote:Miley can learn a few things from these ladies who are the same age but years more mature than her:

These are girls who have found HUGE success by being classy. TALENTED. Real role models. Beautiful. Miley could never. If I had a daughter, Miley Cyrus would be the LAST thing you would see/hear in my house. She is disgusting, vile, trashy, and is sending out the wrong image to the millions of young girls who follow her.

And you need to GROW UP and stop being such a prude. Everyone has their opinion, RESPECT it. Everyone comes here to relax after a hard days work and don't need to face the bullshit of a meddlesome 24 year kid. This is NOT a war zone.
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Dopamina wrote:
Gabe wrote:

I hope youre not referring to me
because I spend all my days fighting people over how much I hate the msg shes sending
not in connection to her  I don't care about her

I just have a generally huge issue with alcohol and drugs and Im pretty sure everyone remembers how I flipped shit over Katy and pot in the studio with snoop lion...
I wasn't referring to you. Lauhing 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Malik wrote:And you need to GROW UP and stop being such a prude. Everyone has their opinion, RESPECT it. Everyone comes here to relax after a hard days work and don't need to face the bullshit of a meddlesome 24 year kid. This is NOT a war zone.
If you don't like it, then leave. Rolling Eyes 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next