Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ THREAD

+3
Gabe
Gary
Soul Eater
7 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ THREAD - Page 6 Empty Re: MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ THREAD

Post by Gary Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:32 am

Our discussion on here isn't making her successful. Just like the tweets on twitter didn't make her more successful. They were full of mockery. Anybody criticising her videos isn't making her successful. Read the comments. She is a laughing stock.

Whoever is buying her music is making her successful. If everybody bought her songs that has insulted her in the past 3 weeks she would have sold 100million copies by now. She has a fanbase of teenage girls she still somehow has in place despite her best to shed them and appeal to the black audience while using black culture as an accessory (which failed by Madge last year). Least we forget Miley Cyrus was a decent selling artist with a fair few hit singles before she thought she was Lil'Kim.

The people who are calling her video paedophile bait like me aren't thinking "OMG. Miley Cyrus is twerking and giving a hammer a handjob. Like OMG. I must download this song now. Lolz!!!!!!"

Please don't compare Lady GaGa to this one trick pony. What an insult. Whilst GaGa has courted controversy in her career it has never been forced and overt to this point. Not to mention she writes and produces everything as you well know. GaGa and her reactions were able to outsell Miley Virus and Hannah Montana's career combined with The Fame/Monster alone. Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana has had 7 Top 10 hits in the US across her career. Lady GaGa achieved that with one album compared to Miley's eight. In 20 years time people will still be talking about Lady GaGa. Miley Cyrus will be in her 40s posing for Playboy because she wasted all her money on drugs and boozed and her father robbed the rest.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:51 am

Malik wrote:The video broke the record for the most views in first 24 hours!
Not really. PSY's "Gentleman" has the record with 38 million in 24 hours.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:53 am

Gary wrote:Our discussion on here isn't making her successful. Just like the tweets on twitter didn't make her more successful. They were full of mockery. Anybody criticising her videos isn't making her successful. Read the comments. She is a laughing stock.

Whoever is buying her music is making her successful. If everybody bought her songs that has insulted her in the past 3 weeks she would have sold 100million copies by now. She has a fanbase of teenage girls she still somehow has in place despite her best to shed them and appeal to the black audience while using black culture as an accessory (which failed by Madge last year). Least we forget Miley Cyrus was a decent selling artist with a fair few hit singles before she thought she was Lil'Kim.

The people who are calling her video paedophile bait like me aren't thinking "OMG. Miley Cyrus is twerking and giving a hammer a handjob. Like OMG. I must download this song now. Lolz!!!!!!"

Please don't compare Lady GaGa to this one trick pony. What an insult. Whilst GaGa has courted controversy in her career it has never been forced and overt to this point. Not to mention she writes and produces everything as you well know. GaGa and her reactions were able to outsell Miley Virus and Hannah Montana's career combined with The Fame/Monster alone. Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana has had 7 Top 10 hits in the US across her career. Lady GaGa achieved that with one album compared to Miley's eight. In 20 years time people will still be talking about Lady GaGa. Miley Cyrus will be in her 40s posing for Playboy because she wasted all her money on drugs and boozed and her father robbed the rest.
Finally, someone who speaks the truth!!!!! I was starting to feel alone in this battle. LOL! Bow  Karma+
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:03 am

Malik wrote:I don't get it. WHY should she not be naked? If everyone else can do it why can't she do it
A lot of people agree with you!

MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ THREAD - Page 6 Miley10

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 am

But if even after all this stuff that she's pulling, people are still buying her songs, what does that make her?
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:36 am

Gabe wrote:
Gary wrote:Our discussion on here isn't making her successful. Just like the tweets on twitter didn't make her more successful. They were full of mockery. Anybody criticising her videos isn't making her successful. Read the comments. She is a laughing stock.

Finally, someone who speaks the truth!!!!! I was starting to feel alone in this battle. LOL! Bow  Karma+
I don't know my post were being considered a battle
I'll stop posting IF you want
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:44 am

Heeeeeere we go. Overdramatic people. Daydream 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:54 am

Sinéad wrote:
Malik wrote:I don't get it. WHY should she not be naked? If everyone else can do it why can't she do it
A lot of people agree with you!

MILEY CYRUS - BANGERZ THREAD - Page 6 Miley10
Britney and Rihanna have gotten A LOT of criticism for being nude. Specially Britney, who even made headlines for simply wearing a skin-colored outfit at the 2000 VMAs.

Katy's nudity was inoffensive, you can't compare the 10 seconds she is lying down on cotton to Miley's 4 minutes of simulating sex with a wrecking ball and a sledgehammer.

Besides, Miley's actions lately make her an even easier target.

About Gaga, she's just weird. Don't know what to say about her. Lauhing 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Oh please Britney and Rihanna are always ripped to shreds for being naked!!! Rihanna constantly. The Daily Mail say "shocker Rihanna wears clothes". Britney Spears throughout her career! Are we forgetting Criminal? The British tabloids were all over her nudity and gun popping. Womanizer "Has Britney taken it too far?"

Katy Perry and Lady GaGa arrived as adult artists. It was 3 years ago Miley Cyrus was still on on the flipping Disney channel. Now she is promoting cocaine and ecstasy in her music and videos. Katy Perry lying flat on a candy floss cloud surrounded by little jelly bean men is a helluva different from a sexual explicit video of a barely legal Miley Cyrus riding a giant phallic testical and licking a sledge hammer like a penis. Can we get some perspective here for goodness sake!

And GaGa is GaGa at this point. She is a law onto herself. She is an adult artist. She never started with a pre-teen audience. I think it would be more shocking at this stage for her to end a video clothed. Plus besides "Alejandro" and "You and I" there is never overt sexuality. And she was dragged all over the place for Alejandro.

This is my final post on this matter. I have said all I wanted to say and much more. I have made my point.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:21 am

and I didn't contribute to the fued at all Daydream 

I do like this line : "Katy Perry lying flat on a candy floss cloud surrounded by little jelly bean men is a helluva difference".

I also agree that she gets torn apart because she started as a child.
but I also think she could have found better ways to portray it.

and now she is working with Britney who seems to be the cool person out of the two
its going to be like the 2003 VMAs where Madonna stole Britneys success karma

it time Britney steals Mileys

also.... her face doesn't look pretty at all...
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next