Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NELLY FURTADO - THE SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE THREAD

+3
Alonso
Gary
Gabe
7 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

NELLY FURTADO - THE SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE THREAD - Page 16 Empty Re: NELLY FURTADO - THE SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE THREAD

Post by Gary Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 am

Gabe wrote:Props to her for putting out singles and music videos despite the tremendous margin of fail. I wish Christina had released a video for Just A Fool and Avril one for Push, and Ashlee one for Little Miss Obessive, and so on. I think at this point, Nelly is doing this for her fans and not necessarily for success.
Part of her distribution deal is set up by her own label "Nelstar" and currently only in part by Interscope. After the next album Interscope are fully finished with her. So I guess the video are self financed at this stage.

It is admirable what she is doing but if she made better music that would be even more admirable. Those albums above were all brilliant and sinful they didn't get further videos whereas TSI just sucked ass start to finish and nobody wants anymore videos or singles from it.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

NELLY FURTADO - THE SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE THREAD - Page 16 Empty Re: NELLY FURTADO - THE SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE THREAD

Post by Gary Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:43 am

Gabe wrote:Props to her for putting out singles and music videos despite the tremendous margin of fail. I wish Christina had released a video for Just A Fool and Avril one for Push, and Ashlee one for Little Miss Obessive, and so on. I think at this point, Nelly is doing this for her fans and not necessarily for success.
Part of her distribution deal is set up by her own label "Nelstar" and currently only in part by Interscope. After the next album Interscope are fully finished with her. So I guess the video are self financed at this stage.

It is admirable what she is doing but if she made better music that would be even more admirable. Those albums above were all brilliant and sinful they didn't get further videos whereas TSI just sucked ass start to finish and nobody wants anymore videos or singles from it.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16