Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

5 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 22 Empty Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

Post by Gary Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 am

^That was one of my favourites too. This project was over before it even began. What a waste!

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 22 Empty Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

Post by Gabe Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 pm

She looks fucking great in this video... all ten seconds that we see her. LOL. But seriously, I think this is the best she has looked in yeaaaaars! Did I see Nicole Richie, too?

This vid also kinda pisses me off because all it does is remind me of how badly wasted this era was. So much potential, such great material, for nothing.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:14 pm

she almost fooled me as a nice person when she talks at the beginning
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:26 pm

It is easy for her to lose weight. Keeping it off will always be her biggest struggle.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:35 am

Nice video and she looks great on it! Love to see her smiling.Very Happy  What a wasted opportunity Lotus was, there were so many potential singles on it including LTBL of course. I have Cease Fire and Army of Me on my phone and still listen to them quite often.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:08 am

OMG I can't stop laughing

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 22 Xtina1

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:54 am

I don't get it lol
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:00 am

Xtina fans (aided by Perez Hilton) are having a campaign to get Bionic to number 1 the same week ArtPop is released. This is one of the promo posters they are using. It is called the "Justice For Bionic" campaign. Lauhing 

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:41 am

WOW!!! StraightFace Perez is trying SO hard to make Gaga flop, but it's not happening. Lauhing 

The hypocrisy of that man, I remember him bashing Bionic and calling her a Gaga wannabe when the album came out.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:48 am

the was already silenced....twice...

Xtina doesn't deserve anything
not does Gaga tbh

I also think these campeigns are so stupid
people are so delusional trying to make idiots of themselves

and Perez....I wont slap him for anything.... ive seen how Gaga is and I know shes not as innocent and cute as she acts...

he is being annoying tho
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next