Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

5 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 21 Empty Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

Post by Gabe Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Gary wrote:She was asked about "Let There Be Love" and how she would promote it and what about a Lotus tour and other singles. Her face was like scratch and she started talking about going on vacation and then walked away. So Lotus is done.

EDIT here is the video

Why can't she just be straight up about it and say, "No the album underperformed and I'm giving up on it." She would look less stupid than she did trying to dodge the question.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 21 Empty Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

Post by Gabe Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:22 pm

I had never seen this. I never knew what started the feud between those two til now. Lauhing

They're both awful.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu May 23, 2013 5:07 am

I think Eminem is worse. The way he constantly insults and puts women down is just StraightFace It is never a grown man his own age just women constantly. And MJ + Moby. Lauhing

Christina is deluded in her bitchiness because nobody cares about her anymore. Eminem made a career out of his insults. Christina pretty much cut hers short.

Anyway Let There Be Love is #1 on the Billboard dance charts p-roving it had single potential. But I guess she is still on that break in Japan or whatever she said in the video.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu May 23, 2013 6:37 am

She's on no damn break in Japan. She's been full on performing and promoting "Feel This Moment" with Pitbull. And she filmed a music video with a spanish singer for one of his singles which features her.

She threw her own album to the backseat.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu May 23, 2013 7:02 am

Gabe wrote:She's on no damn break in Japan.
CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 21 Article_2247986_16787642000005_DC_175_634x463

Of course she is!

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Thu May 23, 2013 8:29 am

thats another reason why ppl hate her
when she flops she announced a break
can she be anymore obvs
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm

What a waste of an album. It's frustrating when artists simply give up after one single doesn't catch on.

Christina is going to have a hard time being successful again, specially after such a good album like this one was such a huge flop.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm

I don't know what it is going to take to revive her career at this point. The material was here this time but a week of promo in the US and 1 single with a video just won't cut it in the music industry these days. The music often doesn't speak for itself. Only Adele can get away with releasing an album and then sit and watch TV and eat. You need the good hard promo worldwide also.

I think her days as a worldwide superstar are over since Back to Basics. The Voice should have been a platform to relaunch her but it only seems to have derailed her career altogether. It will be another while until we get an English album.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:29 am

Hey, Christina... how 'bout shooting music videos for your own damn music?

She looks daaaaaamn good in this video though. This could've been the video for "Just A Fool." Rolling Eyes
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:55 am

I was just listening to "Cease Fire" thinking it's gotta be one of Christina's best songs ever recorded. Such a shame these songs go by unnoticed. A music video for this could've been sick!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next