Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD

+2
Gabe
Gary
6 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD - Page 8 Empty Re: NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD

Post by Malik Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm

ITS SO DIFFICULT TO MAKE A COMEBACK NOWADAYS. THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO CONNECT WITH THE PRESENT GENERATION EVEN THOUGH MUSIC IS GOOD. I THINK A BREAK OF MORE THAN 2 YEARS IS HARMFUL UNLESS IF U ARE EMINEM OR COLDPLAY....
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD - Page 8 Empty Re: NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD

Post by Malik Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm

AND I THINK THATS WHY RIHANNA IS SCARED OF BEING FORGOTTEN SO SHE'S NOT AT ALL TAKING A BREAK!!
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:50 pm

I would rather have great music released every 5 or 6 years by artists like Alanis Morissette, No Doubt, Coldplay etc than shit released annually by the likes of Rihanna and Nicki Garbaj. Real artists don't rush. Manufactured artists do as they have everything written and produced for them.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 am

I don't think No Doubt will have any problems selling this album, I'm sure they'll have a strong first week and I'm pretty sure there is at least one hit single in there.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:57 am

Settle Down could have done well WW with a decent video, a proper single version released to iTunes and a few performances other than the kiddies choice awards. I can't comment on Push and Shove (song) as I can't judge it on that video and I can't find it in HQ yet. The quality of the music is there - everything else just seems to be missing in order to produce a hit.

They won't be performing at the VMAs. That is official. Tom confirmed it on his twitter account.

I think leaving promo until the week of the album is going to be a mistake. An album is going to need to be supported be a hit single or 2. It will sell well in the first week but they are going to have to keep plugging it if they want success with it.

I personally couldn't care if they sold 10million copies or 1million. As long as the rest of the material is as strong as Settle Down I will be happy. They seem they want to spend more time with their families than being rockstars/pop stars out promoting anyway.

I also really hope that someday we get another Gwen Stefani solo album.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:04 pm

i think that after so many years its just logic thinking ppl wont care so promoting is different than when you are young and have lots of fans and you wanna do it for them.

theres not much to say anyways

its like Madonna...what can she possibly have to say after so many years ? in most interviews ppl ask of her opinions about other singers...

im sure album will sell well but its not gonna be crazy

top albums of 2012 so fast are top 3 and everything lower than that it around 1 million and less
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:21 pm

But live performances on shows will get the songs out there. They are a good live band. The songs have done nothing on itunes and radio play has been even worse. They are leaving it too late IMO.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:32 am

The rest of the album (from the clips) is a lot more tamer than the 2 singles. Think mid-tempo and slow-tempo from Gwen's albums.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Push and Shove is so good, I can't stop listening to it. They've knocked it out with the two singles so far. Jamming
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:23 am

Gwen Stefani on her solo career:

I would never do that again. I would never put myself through it again.

From her Elle UK interview. I find this incredibly insulting to her fans and people she worked with during her solo years. She was happy to put herself through it when she was making millions of $$$. If it was such a task why bother doing it? Cunty and ungrateful comment.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next