Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD

+3
Heike
Gabe
Gary
7 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD - Page 4 Empty Re: KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD

Post by Gast Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:49 pm

What songs do you recommend? I'm in love with Stronger (W.D.K.Y.), but I don't have time & nerves to go and listen to the whole album on y.t.

So, if you can tell me what song are like stronger (up-tempo, catchy) Smile

Gast

Back to top Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD - Page 4 Empty Re: KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am

Dark Side, I Forgive You, Don't Be A Girl About It

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:18 am

Gary wrote: I Forgive You, Don't Be A Girl About It
love theese songs! Love
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 am

Thanks. I listened but none is as good as Stonger.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 am

Yes mainly because Stronger is the best song on the album....

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:20 am

Heike wrote:yeah kelly Very Happy i really hope for a number 1!!!!

Same here. I think it will, maybe around 2 weeks after the Grammys when Adele's thunder slowly fades away (if that's possible lol).
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:26 am

Who is even still buying Adele's songs? I mean surely everyone has the album by now.

In the next week she will prevent Kelly from being number 1 on the singles charts and Lana Del Rey from reaching number 1 on the albums charts. Why isn't America supporting it's home grown talent instead of a 1 year old album?

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 am

Gary wrote: Why isn't America supporting it's home grown talent instead of a 1 year old album?

Because it's a great album. Come on Gary, accept it. Laughing At least it's not LMFAO the ones preventing Lana and Kelly from being no.1.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 am

But its out 1 year! Aren't people tired of the same 4 songs now? She doesn't even bother making videos or anything. It is such a lazy effort while other artists are out there on tv shows and tours. I just think it is completely overplayed at this stage. I don't deny her talent or quality of songs I just don't think one year on people should still be creaming themselves over an album. Especially when it is blocking fresh talent and fresh music from doing well.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by toom Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 am

I'm in love with Stronger!

toom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next