Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD

+3
Heike
Gabe
Gary
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD Empty KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:19 am

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD 2lasy20

It's been over 10 years since Kelly Clarkson won the inaugural season of "American Idol" and transformed into a music superstar, and she's celebrating by releasing a greatest hits compilation this November. Clarkson posted the cover for the first single, titled "Catch My Breath," on her website along with a description of the song's genesis.

"To celebrate the strength and longevity that my fans, friends, and family have supported me with, I wrote this song 'Catch my Breath' with one of my best friends that has seen me through everything," Clarkson wrote. "This song represents who I've been, what I've felt, and where I'm headed as not only an artist but as a 30 year old that is now smart enough to know that it's time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today."

Although Clarkson posted that "Catch My Breath" would debut "next week," Idolator is reporting that the track is set for release on October 16. Kelly's Greatest Hits - Chapter 1 is due in stores on November 19.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD Empty Re: KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD

Post by Gabe Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:39 am

I loveeeee the cover. Reminds me of the 2005 Kelly.

Sad we won't get another single from Stronger though.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD Empty Re: KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 am

I hope for a DVD featuring all the videos PLEASE.

Hope she performs this next week but I doubt it.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:47 pm

the cover looking very good.
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 am

Sad I prefer "I Forgive You" heck, I prefer "Dark Side" pale

No
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 am

She debuted the live performance to us and it sounded great. Can't listen to this now. Still buzzing and on a high. Fantastic. The whole arena was vibrating for Since You Been Gone. Love this woman.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 am

OK. I am a bit more coherent now. Lauhing

Really enjoyed her. SUBG live is just wow live. She ended with a combo of "Miss Independent" and "Stronger". The seats were fantastic. I was in very very close to her but for some reason my effing camera would not focus. I seriously wanted to smash it as I could have gotten fantastic photos. I love how she interacts with the crowd. She has a good banter and she always makes you feel like she is a member of the audience.

She performed all the singles from Breakaway. She done a slow version of Never Again that sounded better than the original. She opened with My Life and then later Already Gone (she walked through the audience right in front of me - sigh no camera). From Stronger she done Mr.Know It All, Darkside, Forgive You, Let Me Down and Stronger. She cover fun and she covered as I predicted Sinéad O'Connor.

I thought I seen Sinéad (our S) at the concert. Seriously it looked so much like her. Also some favourite artists of the forum were played: Coldplay, Bruno Mars and MJ.

I really enjoyed it. Best fun I had in a long long time. Really raised my spirits. Very Happy

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm not a big concert person, but Kelly Clarkson is one I wouldn't think twice to about going if the chance came up.

Were you at the concert Sinéad?? LOL

Glad you had a blast, thanks for sharing! Smile
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:45 pm

ahhh thanks for sharing gary!
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 am

^Thanks guys!

Gabe wrote:Sad I prefer "I Forgive You" heck, I prefer "Dark Side" pale

No
Ok. this was a lot better live. Believe me. It was much more rocky. Not crazy about this.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next