Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarassing Performances

3 posters

Go down

Embarassing Performances Empty Embarassing Performances

Post by Gary Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:18 am

Giggle Lauhing I still like this song

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Embarassing Performances Empty Re: Embarassing Performances

Post by Gabe Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:26 am

I still can't believe that the organizers of such a world famous pageant like Miss Universe would let her even get near the stage.  Lauhing 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:47 am

I mean, they don't really get more embarrassing than this.

I honestly still can't watch it without cringing.  Neutral 
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 am

You know what, I actually don't think Heidi gave a bad performance! The dancing was good! For someone who didn't perform for a living it was good in my opinion! It was just so random lol.

Watching Britney's performance makes me sad.. It was tragic. And to think it was billed as a "comeback" performance. She was barely even going through the motions. It was just awful from start to finish. You could tell she was disillusioned. Drugs or whatever she was on were clearly her priority, not music.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:26 am

The lip synch was so bad. Especially at 0.55 were she climbed up on the podium and the voice stayed the same. In fact the intro was the only bit she tried to sing in synch until the "Britney Bitch" line. I remember being a big Britney fan at the time and was routing for her so hard to comeback and this was pretty crushing. There were little bursts of her dancing in time and then it look like she realized where she was and began panicking again and became lethargic.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:43 am

Got another one! You guys may or may not have seen this one.

Well to begin, the intro in spanish… why would they have her singing a song in a language that she doesn't speak? And the vocals were awful! She was literally screaming this song. She wasn't singing. This may be one of Jessica's worst performance. If not the worst.

Just listen to her vocals starting at the 3:00 mark. Holy crap!  Suspect Dead Dead

I understand that she was sick, but knowing she was… why would she try to belt the song out like that? Just try to take it down a notch.

Way to butcher a performance.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:54 am

I thought she was doing really well considering she was sick actually until about a minute to go. Then she tried to stretch her voice too much. I still think it was a good effort being sick!
I really liked her voice back then. Her voice was right up there! She was an actual great singer. For some reason her voice got worse as her career went on. I don't understand it.

Her worst performance for me would probably come from the 'Do You Know' period when she was doing those state fairs and singing in a fake country accent. Her voice was so bad then. It was like she lost her talent!! Or when she would do those breathy vocals in live performances of songs 'In This Skin.'

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 am

This to me is an embarrassing vocal performance. The amount of times she goes out of tune is shocking. And she strains her voice in such a way that it hurts the ears a lot of the time!!

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum