Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like

+2
Gabe
Sinéad
6 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like - Page 20 Empty Re: New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like

Post by Sinéad Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:16 am

Totally random! I can't believe Nestlé thought she was relevant enough to pay her for the iced tea product placement? lol

What do we think of Little Mix's new song? I'm really enjoying it.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like - Page 20 Empty Re: New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like

Post by Sinéad Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:57 am

LOVE this. Kygo has such a nice sound, and Selena sounds great!

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue May 09, 2017 8:35 am

What has happened to music? Seriously? Sad.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue May 09, 2017 9:43 am

Oh Gosh!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Sinéad wrote:LOVE this. Kygo has such a nice sound, and Selena sounds great!

I'm super later. But I've just gotten into this song. SO damn good!!!!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:16 am

Gabe wrote:
Sinéad wrote:LOVE this. Kygo has such a nice sound, and Selena sounds great!

I'm super later. But I've just gotten into this song. SO damn good!!!!

Was listening to it as I read your post. Very Happy It's so good.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 am

WTF is this? Why are they shouting? And why is Jesy rapping in an American accent?! I've quite liked a few of their recent songs, but this is terrible.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:35 am

Awful song. Awful personalities. Awful styling. Awful band. I can't understand their longevity in the UK despite Perrie being an eternal victim & Big Jessie being offended by evertyhing. When you put them up against other British band girls - Spice Girls, Sugababes, Girls Aloud etc - no contest!

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:02 pm

I don't understand the need for them to be half dressed all the time either. Especially Perrie and Jesy. Is that what "girl power" is all about? 
Even at the One Love Manchester concert - I saw a lot of negative comments about their outfits being over the top compared to say Ariana who was casual and respectful of the occasion. 
I think they've great voices but they seem to have got too big for their boots.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:13 am

Sinéad wrote:Even at the One Love Manchester concert - I saw a lot of negative comments about their outfits being over the top compared to say Ariana who was casual and respectful of the occasion. 
Even Miley Cyrus was respectably dressed for it by her standards. It was only a few years ago they were calling out other groups and singers for being overtly sexual in their videos.

I think that was before millionaire Perrie Edwards claimed she was homeless because Zayn didn't want to live with her anymore in his apartment and asked for his house back that her parents were living in bill free. Cheek of him. Since then they have used him for attention continuously even that crass "Shoutout to my Ex" song which was a blatant rip of "Ugly Heart".

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next