Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

+4
Malik
Gabe
Alonso
Gary
8 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 20 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Malik Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Gary wrote:The gap between this album and the next seems to be lasting forever.
I WANT HER TO TAKE AMPLE TIME BEFORE RELEASING NEXT ALBUM. EVEN IF SHE RELEASES ALBUM IN OCTOBER IS FINE WITH ME. FIRST SINGLE IS VERY CRUCIAL AND I HOPE SHE DOESNT SCREW IT UP.
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 20 Empty Re: LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD

Post by Gabe Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:52 am

I feel like ARTPOP will be defining for her. It either resurrects her into a massive artist again, or it will dig the hole that BTW started a little deeper.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:25 am

I hope they plan it better than BTW. That album came out the end of May and the whole project was over by September Sad

I am very excited but nervous at the same time. The music is never the problem with her it is the videos, performances and her behaviour that is the cause of concern for her sane fans because we know that all that nonsense she loves to do overshadows her music.

I hope the public fallout with BTW will be a wake up call for not just her but her label. I also hope she tones down the little monster nonsense and "its ok to be gay" in every performance and interview. She has straight fans too and it is became so annoying her preaching during the last era. WE GET IT!

Fun, catchy pop music with no gimmicks or love yourself messages. Thats all I want!

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Also why does the media and Britney fans (not you Ashley) keep saying that the tour is a flop and sold badly? It is already the 27th Highest Grossing Selling tour of all time and has yet to hit the US. Acts in front of her are people like Michael Jackson, The Boss, The Stones, U2, Madonna and Cher (and Lady GaGa herself). She has 2 tours Top 30 all time (Monster Ball at 15). And is miles ahead of Britney, Beyonce, Pink (the only other current female stars - I don't count Madonna as current) on the list. Doesn't sound like a big flop to me.

6+million selling album and a big tour. Guess everything worked out well in the end afterall despite the big mess.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:02 pm

What I heard was that she hadn't sold out any of her US tour dates yet. Or something like that.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:31 am

Gary wrote:Also why does the media and Britney fans (not you Ashley) keep saying that the tour is a flop and sold badly?

Because they're pressed. That's all. LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY THREAD - Page 20 2804332342 I'm not shading nor stanning (you know I'm not like that) but she's becoming a touring force and other fanbases can't deal with it, but numbers are facts and they speak for themselves. It's true that she's not selling out all dates (especially in Latin America where most dates were very expensive and were confirmed quite late) but even so she's getting huge numbers considering she has been in the game for only 4 years.

And about the new album, she said she is in a less serious mode. I really hope that's true and she is going to give us some bright, fun music this time around. I think she's really into dance music judging from some of the names of the producers. However, I prefer not to think much about this album for now because I'm kinda scared what it's going to be. Let's pray for the best, I really wanna see her on top again, it's about time.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 am

Lady Gaga....she was like everywhere and now i dont hear about her anymore like ever

i havnt heard ppl talking about the tour either its like it didnt happen

maybe back then she was shocking and new and exciting and now ppl just think shes on of the others so theres no need to talk about her

because frankly....i cant stop hearing about Rihanna for example...
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 am

Rihanna is overexposed though and her music is now rubbish. Loud was a great album but everything since has been crap. Rihanna maybe talked about more but it is mostly negative (Chris Brown, Drugs, nudity etc).

GaGa will be talked about again soon with new music. The Fame/Monster and BTW have outsold all of Rihanna's 7 albums combined. She has nothing to worry about.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Gary wrote:She has nothing to worry about.

I'm not so sure. It's really really really going to depend on that first single and music video. She just CAN'T afford to give us a song like Born This Way and a video like that one or Marry the Night.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:12 am

I still think she will do fine. I have never witnessed such a rabid and loyal fanbase. Tickets maybe weak in the US but the album is 2 year old there and Rihanna, Britney and Katy Perry faced the exact same problem with their tours. She is much more popular internationally so even if the US have a hump with her for some reason she will so do well. I am not worried about the sales/charts end of this album.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next