Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

+3
Gabe
Heike
Gary
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

Post by Gabe Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 am

I don't like it. When he's released songs like "Grenade" and "It Will Rain" this doesn't even come close.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: BRUNO MARS - UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX THREAD

Post by Sinéad Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 am

That song gives me major 'The Police' vibes!

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 am

Not what I was expecting. Music is taking longer to grow on me so I will post what I think after a few listens. Not as instant as his past singles from first listen.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 am

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 am

Awful video. Head ache inducing. Was there deliberating a lack of white cast or was it coincidental?

Anyway the song has grown on me. Curious how he will do this time around however.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Couldn't make it all the way through the video. That was awful! LOL!

The song has grown on me a little bit, too... but it's still nothing compared to some of his past singles.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm

oh oh oh what is happend to the music videos???? pink is making 2 so boring videos and now bruno is next!?! i really like the song but the video is shit!
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Bruno Mars Performs New Songs On ‘Saturday Night Live’
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Bruno Mars debut his new song "Young Girls"
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 am

He is a great singer but these new songs just aren't cutting it for me tbh. They aren't weak but they aren't comeback songs either. Young Girls sounds very dated and like Sinéad said about the single, I can see the Police/Sting/80s Motown influence in this too. I prefer this to the single though.

Another disappointing comeback so far. I can't see people jumping on this as much as JTWYA, Grenade, Lazy Song and Marry You.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next