Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIHANNA - TALK THAT TALK/UNAPOLOGETIC THREAD

+4
Gabe
Gary
Alonso
Malik
8 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

RIHANNA - TALK THAT TALK/UNAPOLOGETIC THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: RIHANNA - TALK THAT TALK/UNAPOLOGETIC THREAD

Post by Gabe Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 am

Gary wrote:^Inability to sing hasn't stopped her so far

OHH! Burn!
RIHANNA - TALK THAT TALK/UNAPOLOGETIC THREAD - Page 3 Tumblr_m5tuqzPzYN1rwhnr5o1_250

Wait 'til Shonique reads this.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

RIHANNA - TALK THAT TALK/UNAPOLOGETIC THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: RIHANNA - TALK THAT TALK/UNAPOLOGETIC THREAD

Post by Shonique Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:43 am

You in danger gurl.

#RihannaNavyAfterU
Shonique
Shonique

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Shonique wrote:
You in danger gurl.

#RihannaNavyAfterU

ROFL
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:38 am

Talk That Talk is no.1 on UK albums chart. It must a bad joke. RIHANNA - TALK THAT TALK/UNAPOLOGETIC THREAD - Page 3 374474489
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 am

The UK's charts are a shambles. They put Swagger Jagger to number 1 for Christ's sake. The minute that happened I lost all interest in them and their relevancy to me was gone.

She typically sells more albums in the UK than the US.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Where Have You Been underperformed in the US by Rihanna standards. She's been on a decline recently.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:17 am

It done a lot better than it should have IMO. I knew she would struggle to find hits on this album. Doubt it will stop another rush release before Christmas though.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 am

Rihanna is currently working on her seventh studio album and speculation regarding the production of the new set has been rife, with everybody from David Guetta to Sia being listed as possible producers/song writers. Speaking to Kempire Radio recently at the BMI Live show in New York, singer song-writer Claude Kelly confirmed that he recently worked with the Bajan singer in London and that Sia, David Guetta, Harmony & Stargate have all worked on the new album.
Kelly; who has penned tracks for Kelly Clarkson (‘My Life Would Suck Without You’), Ke$ha (‘Take It Off’) and Jessie J to name but a few also revealed that the album will feature a new stadium sound rather than traditional radio friendly material.

“Rihanna’s a worldwide superstar at this point and she’s performing in stadiums and arenas now, so I wanted songs that reflected her audience,” revealed Kelly. “When I was in London she was performing at a festival in front of like I’m guessing like 30,000 – 40,000 people so I saw that sea of people sing along to a song, so I wanted songs that could do that. So I didn’t want small songs that only worked on radio, so I tried to do anthemic big stadium themed songs. She’s got a navy behind her so you gotta support the navy.”

A new album? Looks like the annual album release became an official rule for her now. Well at least this time she doesn't feel as overexposed as last year since TTT has kinda underperformed. The only real hit for me was WFL. It was massive actually. However, I expect another mid November release date that will probably cause another album not reaching the top spot in the US. Laughing
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:52 am

OMG that performance at the VMAs was woeful. She didn't even try to sing in tune and the backing track did 90% of the work. I don't know why anyone would pay money to go see her (including the ones that bought her tickets on groupn for $15).

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:28 am

LOL! She's become irrelevant to me, I could care less.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next