Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood

4 posters

Go down

Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood Empty Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood

Post by Gary Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:59 am

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood Empty Re: Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood

Post by Gabe Tue May 01, 2012 1:11 pm

This song always puts me in a better mood.

Still to this day, I have heard no other masterpiece like this.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood Empty Re: Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood

Post by Gary Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 am

^Anthem

Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you. Life has a funny way of helping you out. Helping you out.

Words can not express how much this song, album and artist mean to me. Just pop in this album, let it all out and by the end the world feels like a better place again. Even how the tracklist is arranged is just perfect. Daydream

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Wed May 02, 2012 4:16 am

Great choices!!! Bittersweet Symphony and Ironic are anthems! Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood 3649391456

3 anthems more to add (at least for me):

Aerosmith - Amazing Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood 3649391456 this song is indeed AMAZING! It's so uplifting.

Christina Aguilera - Fighter this song is so powerful, everytime I listen to this song I feel...I don't know...liberated! Love it. sunny And the video is simply amazing.

INXS - Never Tear Us Apart Songs You Listen To When You are in a Bad Mood 2753961129 this song along with Goo Goo Dolls' Iris has such a nice effect on me. It must be the composition= perfection.

Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm

I wonder if Christina Aguilera will ever top "Fighter"? Incredible.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri May 11, 2012 6:33 am

Gabe wrote:I wonder if Christina Aguilera will ever top "Fighter"? Incredible.
Nearly a decade on and nothing has even come close song or video wise from her.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 am

Ironic her singing it but LOVE this song. Always gets me geared up. Her first 2 albums were amazing. I Am Me (album) is underrrated!

Pity Joe got fed up with her and discarded her in favour of the cash cow.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri May 11, 2012 3:36 pm

^I never liked the album version of "I Am Me." I think the version I downloaded was whens he performed it live at SNL, it sounded better to me than the studio recording. Haha!

The older the song gets, the better it sounds. Just such a feel-good song overall.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 am

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down