Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD Empty CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD

Post by Gabe Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm

First single:
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD Empty Re: CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD

Post by Gabe Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:53 pm

I like this song!! If she's ever going to cross over to the States, this song will do the trick. Specially now that we're in the middle of the British invasion with acts like Adele, Jessie J, Calvin Harris, One Direction and The Wanted dominating the charts.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD Empty Re: CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD

Post by Sinéad Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 pm

This has Calvin Harris written all over it. I could take it or leave it. Maybe it'll grow on me. Thanks for posting.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:36 pm

She has had better songs than this. It probably is generic enough to do well in the US if they push it. If Domino was Jessie's breakthrough song over her other hits like Price Tag, Nobodys Perfect etc I can see no reason why this won't at least make the Hot 100. If all else fails stick a rapper on it and that should do the trick. Get Willi.I.Am to do a few stutters on it or Nicki Minaj to do a Geordie accent about Roman.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else is on the album. I like her again after she was knocked down a few pegs and stopped with her media training bullshit.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed May 02, 2012 2:13 am

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed May 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Cheryl Cole on Lana Del Rey-penned track: 'I'm in love with her'

Cheryl Cole has revealed that she "fell in love" with Lana Del Rey after hearing 'Video Games'.

The singer is recording a track written by the US artist for her forthcoming album A Million Lights, and said that she noticed her before she became an international star.

"I noticed Lana about a year ago," Cheryl told Capital FM. "I was hearing these songs that were really fresh to my ear and amazing and I asked the guy who she was and he said, 'Watch out for her, it's a girl called Lana Del Rey'."

Speaking about the Del Rey-penned track, Cheryl explained: "It all happened really organically just like that. And then 'Video Games' came out and I fell in love with her as an artist as well, so yeah, she's super talented."

Cheryl will release 'Call My Name' as the lead single from her new album on June 10. The track was written and produced by Calvin Harris.

A Million Lights will follow a week later on June 18.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 am

I like that song, and she looks hot in the video! I think she's ready for that American cross over. Come on over!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu May 03, 2012 8:42 am

Well US Producers and Cowell shut the door in her face the last time... Lauhing

I think if she gets the right push she will. Much rather see her do it over Cher Lloyd anyday.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 am

Hm, I forgot Cher Lloyd is also pushing a US release. I think one of the two will make it, but not both. They look too much alike some times for their own good. Lauhing I also hope it's Cheryl though.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next