Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD

+2
Gabe
Gary
6 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD

Post by Gabe Wed May 09, 2012 7:05 am

I'm getting excited!!!!!!! It's been far too long, can't wait for this!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD

Post by Gary Fri May 11, 2012 8:20 am

I had a dream about the first single last night. Lauhing

The video was cartoon versions of them like the Gorillaz and the Harajuku Girls were there (fat chance of that now). The verses were really slow almost ballady but the chorus was crazy upbeat and kicked ass. It was a thumper of a song. Lauhing

I was watching the No Doubt Video Collection DVD before I went asleep. Try it Gabe. Tell me what you hear.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:32 am

Finally we have a name and single release date:

Push and Shove will be the first No Doubt album in over a decade, following 2001′s Rock Steady. While the band originally planned to release new music in 2009, Push And Shove was pushed and shelved for three years, following what lead singer Gwen Stefani explains as ‘life getting in the way’.

The disc is set to be released on September 25 and No Doubt is already filming the album’s first music video later this week, working with director and long time collaborator Sophie Muller. No stranger to the band, Muller has been behind the camera for some of No Doubt’s biggest hits, including Don’t Speak, Excuse Me Mr., Sunday Morning, Hey You, Simple Kind of Life, Bathwater and Underneath It All. The video for Settle Down will be released on July 16.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 am

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:22 am

Push and Shove is the album name

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 am

Gary wrote:Push and Shove is the album name
lmao. I just realised it was me who made the thread. Lauhing

Probably best you edited it Gabe as when I edit anything that "last edited by" message comes up which I HATE!

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 am

Single cover........

NO DOUBT - PUSH AND SHOVE THREAD - Page 2 F0riiu

Dreadful.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:18 pm

The picture itself isn't bad... whoever did the editing and design needs to get fired though. The font is HIDEOUS and the thermal/negative effect made the overall look of the cover look cheap.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:49 pm

when do singe covers r nice nowadays tbh

im sure these ppl know how to design and stuff but the label is asking for simple shit
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 pm

There's a hideous rumored album cover floating around. I won't bother posting it because I doubt it's real. At least I hope it's not.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next