Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New album I can't wait for...

+2
Gary
Heike
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New album I can't wait for... - Page 2 Empty Re: New album I can't wait for...

Post by Gabe Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Tamara loves her R&B!!! Very Happy
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm

ASHLEE SIMPSON. OBSESSED AGAIN.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:16 am

^LOL. Oh how excited I get and then bam the disappointment. No Doubt, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtdao yada yada

Anyway this time

-Hilary Duff. "All About You" restored my faith in this album after the lacklustre "Chasing the Sun"
-Leighton Meester. Meant to be released this fall. Finished and cover shot so looks promising. Still hope that pop album gets leaked someday though.
-Gwen Stefani. Recording with Diplo who produced the Push & Shove SINGLE. He also done the Nicola Roberts album so this could be brilliant.
-One Republic. Feels like ages since Native was released. Thats what happens when it takes months for their brilliant songs to catch on.
-Fergie. Been waiting a while for this one too. I hope it sounds more like The Duchess and less like the crap on the last 2 BEP albums. I don't like her voice on dance music. "Meet Me Halfway" and "Just Can't Get Enough" are the last decent things she done musically.
-Kelly Clarkson. Also been way too long. I am blanking the Christmas album. I was excited about her doing country but that woeful Tie Me Up and the video scared the shit out of me. So NO country if that is where it would go.
-Charli XCX. I know she is going to release the Britpop album I have been waiting all year for. I can't wait if the first two singles are anything to go by.
-Nicola Roberts. Cheryl. Cheryl. Cheryl. Who cares! Nicola is the one with real talent and a great voice. Her first album was a pop masterpiece. Plus she sings live and writes her own music and isn't friends with Will.I.Am and didn't crawl back to Simon Cowell to help save her career.
-Marina and the Diamonds. Going to be another great Britpop album.
-Ella Henderson. I need this now if Ghost is anything to go by. I just hope it isn't an album full of Leona boring ballads which I unfortunately think it will be.
-Michelle Branch. One can dream. But I do. Still play Spirit Room and Hotel Paper.
-Alanis Morissette. Will never get tired of this woman. Always changing it up and evolving. Never sold out.
-Justin Timberlake. Pop/Dance album. Songs less than 4 minutes. Too much to ask? I just want music I can sing to and have a good time listening to. Not 8 minute snoozefests. Besides Mirrors and the one about a Wall.
-Pink. Risky album. Try some new sounds. No Carey in videos. No songs about beating husbands up or running other female artists into ground or being a butch female. Just good quality songs like Try, Fuckin' Perfect, Whattaya Want From Me, Sober, Just Like A Pill etc. Please stop selling out.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:13 am

Gary wrote:^LOL. Oh how excited I get and then bam the disappointment. No Doubt, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtdao yada yada

Anyway this time

-Hilary Duff. "All About You" restored my faith in this album after the lacklustre "Chasing the Sun"
-Leighton Meester. Meant to be released this fall. Finished and cover shot so looks promising. Still hope that pop album gets leaked someday though.
-Gwen Stefani. Recording with Diplo who produced the Push & Shove SINGLE. He also done the Nicola Roberts album so this could be brilliant.
-One Republic. Feels like ages since Native was released. Thats what happens when it takes months for their brilliant songs to catch on.
-Fergie. Been waiting a while for this one too. I hope it sounds more like The Duchess and less like the crap on the last 2 BEP albums. I don't like her voice on dance music. "Meet Me Halfway" and "Just Can't Get Enough" are the last decent things she done musically.
-Kelly Clarkson. Also been way too long. I am blanking the Christmas album. I was excited about her doing country but that woeful Tie Me Up and the video scared the shit out of me. So NO country if that is where it would go.
-Charli XCX. I know she is going to release the Britpop album I have been waiting all year for. I can't wait if the first two singles are anything to go by.
-Nicola Roberts. Cheryl. Cheryl. Cheryl. Who cares! Nicola is the one with real talent and a great voice. Her first album was a pop masterpiece. Plus she sings live and writes her own music and isn't friends with Will.I.Am and didn't crawl back to Simon Cowell to help save her career.
-Marina and the Diamonds. Going to be another great Britpop album.
-Ella Henderson. I need this now if Ghost is anything to go by. I just hope it isn't an album full of Leona boring ballads which I unfortunately think it will be.
-Michelle Branch. One can dream. But I do. Still play Spirit Room and Hotel Paper.
-Alanis Morissette. Will never get tired of this woman. Always changing it up and evolving. Never sold out.
-Justin Timberlake. Pop/Dance album. Songs less than 4 minutes. Too much to ask? I just want music I can sing to and have a good time listening to. Not 8 minute snoozefests. Besides Mirrors and the one about a Wall.
-Pink. Risky album. Try some new sounds. No Carey in videos. No songs about beating husbands up or running other female artists into ground or being a butch female. Just good quality songs like Try, Fuckin' Perfect, Whattaya Want From Me, Sober, Just Like A Pill etc. Please stop selling out.

Finally a bit of luck!

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 am

OneRepublic
Gwen Stefani

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:59 am

OneRepublic and Christina Aguilera at the moment. Interested to see what Britney is working on too.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:29 am

It has been 5 years since Christina Aguilera last released an album.

1999 Christina Aguilera (August)
2002 Stripped (October)
2006 Back to Basics (August)
2010 Bionic (June)
2012 Lotus (November)
2018 ?

-------------------------------------------

The wait between Avril Lavigne album's too is so frustrating

2002 Let Go
2004 Under My Skin
2007 The Best Damn Thing
2011 Goodbye Lullaby
2013 Avril Lavigne
2018 ?

------

Then they wonder why each album sells a portion of the previous one.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:02 am

Grimes. Lady GaGa.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2