Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD

+3
Heike
Gabe
Gary
7 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD Empty KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 am

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD Kelly_Clarkson_Stronger_Deluxe_Edition_2011_fron

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD Empty Re: KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 am

Second single "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger" is currently 3 on iTunes US. Why the flip wasn't this the lead single?

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD Empty Re: KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER ALBUM THREAD

Post by Gabe Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:21 pm

With this song's early success, I can already tell it's going to be a big hit for her. Had it only been her first single. "Mr. Know It All" done well, but it should have never been released. "What Doesn't Kill You" is first single GOLD! Well, I'm glad it's out now and it's already doing so well. Pity about the video.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 pm

i love this album and i really love "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger" the video is boring but the song is so good!
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:20 am

Gabe wrote: "What Doesn't Kill You" is first single GOLD!

I agree. It should have been the lead single. This song is amazing. Yesterday I heard it like 3 times in a row. Laughing I also think it has what it takes to be an airplay hit: catchy tune, great vocals and "feel good" lyrics. What more can you ask?

Gabe wrote: Pity about the video.

It's kinda boring at first but I like the ending. It's the first time I see her dancing in a music video!
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 am

2 on iTunes US. Come on and topple that dreadful song Kelly! It is about time someone with talent bar Adele reached number 1 in the US.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 am

Gary wrote:2 on iTunes US. Come on and topple that dreadful song Kelly! It is about time someone with talent bar Adele reached number 1 in the US.

I really hope she hits no.1 with this song. It would be a nice change.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Loveeee to see how well this is doing!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 am

Number 1 on iTunes!

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 am

Gary wrote:Number 1 on iTunes!

Hot cheeseballs!!!!!!!! Hyper Hyper Hyper Clap Clap Clap
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next