Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Albums of 2015

Go down

Best Albums of 2015 Empty Best Albums of 2015

Post by Gary Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:57 am

Well it was a pretty dire year for albums (and music all around tbh). My favourite albums were

Best Albums of 2015 Grimes
Grimes - Art Angels
I'm not surprised most music magazines picked this as the best album of 2015. What a great album start to finish. And add in the fact she wrote and produce and mixed the album all by herself. Just an amazing musician all around.

Best Albums of 2015 Breathe_In_Breathe_Out
Hilary Duff - Breathe in. Breathe Out.
I still can't believe this was actually released. I Still can't believe how good it was. I still can't believe how quickly she gave up on it.

Best Albums of 2015 Marina_and_the_Diamonds_Froot_album
Marina and the Diamonds - Froot
Just Marina doing what she does best - quirky pop music with witty lyrics. No need to fix what isn't broken.

Best Albums of 2015 The_Desired_Effect
Brandon Flowers - The Desired Effect
I thought it was much better than the first album. It was like he took the strongest bits of the Killers and then added his niche to it also. No idea how the first single didn't smash tbh.

Best Albums of 2015 Carly_Rae_Jepsen_Emotion
Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion
Don't be fooled by the brilliant cheesy first single (like her first album) as this is packaged with insanely cool catchy songs (like her first album). Again can't believe IRRLY wasn't a worldwide smash.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down