Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like

+2
Gabe
Sinéad
6 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like - Page 9 Empty Re: New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like

Post by Sinéad Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:20 am

Not so current anymore but we haven't discussed it. Absolutely fabulous song. Zayn is so beautiful it's unfair haha

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like - Page 9 Empty Re: New Releases Discussion/Current Songs You Like

Post by Gabe Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:39 pm

One Direction releases so many songs so fast that they all blend together now. I don't even know if I've heard that one. LOL!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:19 am

Zyan is arab.

it made me wonder why so many british guys have the same sexy facial structure and hair

and apparently there was a study that found 10k year ago Arabs from Syria came to the area of the UK and got down with the woman and now every 3rd boy in England has arab ancestry.

which to me is typical... I met ALOT of brit boys like that around here in Canada and I can certainly conclude that British men are self centred, snobs and shallow...
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:58 am

^lmao @ "every 3rd boy in England has Arab ancestry"

Zayn's not Arab he's Pakistani. Well he's English with an English mother and Pakistani father.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:47 pm

Nick Jonas is knocking it out the park with his solo singles! 

Love the new one! Great song.

Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:59 pm

It was out months before Jealousy. Wonder what the album is like because the two singles have impressed me.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:33 am

I had not heard it until now! It's being re-released as the album's second single thanks to the success of Jealous.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:35 am

^Jealous still isn't available to buy here until April! Crazy huh?!

Pretty hooked on the Rihanna song at the moment. And Sia's Elastic Love.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Elastic Love is GREAT!

Pretty surprised this song isn't doing well in the U.S., there are no female pop groups at the moment and the song is pure radio-friendly pop greatness. I thought it would be a pretty big hit. I was wrong.

Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Lips Are Movin is so catchy

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next