Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARIAH CAREY - THE ELUSIVE CHANTEUSE THREAD

+2
Gary
Gabe
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MARIAH CAREY - THE ELUSIVE CHANTEUSE THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: MARIAH CAREY - THE ELUSIVE CHANTEUSE THREAD

Post by Gary Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:18 am

Gabe wrote:This has got to be the biggest flop by a big artist... ever.
Bigger the Hoops Lauhing But I get what you mean. Her big record on the Hot 100 for most number 1s ever and this makes the bubbling under chart.

But I am glad it didn't chart. It is about time the public stopped supporting these rubbish records by big artists. Beyoncé got a great knock to her confidence too with 4 when the public failed to give her a hit single and the album undersold. Rihanna failed to score another hit too with her album. These big artists need to realise that subpar songs and albums are not wanted and more time and effort should be put into them. Too easy to be lazy and come back after a few years and release a turd and expect it to sell on name recognition.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

MARIAH CAREY - THE ELUSIVE CHANTEUSE THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: MARIAH CAREY - THE ELUSIVE CHANTEUSE THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:43 am

Apparently the album is getting released January and Triumphant was just a "buzz single"

Buzz single = flop in today's terms

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MARIAH CAREY - THE ELUSIVE CHANTEUSE THREAD - Page 3 Empty MARIAH CAREY - NEW ALBUM THREAD

Post by Gabe Sat May 11, 2013 7:54 am

Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat May 11, 2013 7:54 am

This is so far off from the music I normally listen to, but somehow, I really really liked it. I think it's her best lead single in a long time.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 am

I really like it too!! Really chilled out, it has a nice feel.
Both Miguel's and Mariah's voices sound gorgeous on the song.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun May 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Hoooly shit, I looked for this thread up and down and over again and didn't see it. I'm going blind! Thanks to whoever merged it. Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Mon May 13, 2013 3:45 pm

you know American Idol died when....

Nicki is next.
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Great song. Sounds nothing like the rubbish she has been putting out after Obsessed.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinéad Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:37 am

Can't stop listening to "Beautiful"! Gorgeous summer song.

Sinéad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:58 pm

The album is called "The Art of Letting Go" and is set for release July 23rd.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next