Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

5 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 13 Empty Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

Post by Gabe Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Gary wrote:
Gabe wrote:100% yes. This is her best work since Stripped.

The music is great, but things like this is why it's so hard to like her:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 13 Legendtinax5lts

IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!
You see I was thinking of getting the album today until I watched this StraightFace

Lauhing Word.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD - Page 13 Empty Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA - LOTUS THREAD

Post by Gabe Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Alonso wrote:Ok, I think it's safe to say Your Body is over. Send Just A Fool to US radio now! This song deserves to be a moderate hit at least.

I agree.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 am

I bought it this morning. But why is there a parental advisory sticker when all the curse words are censored????

Enjoy it so far.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 am

Gary wrote: I bought it this morning. Enjoy it so far.

Great. cherry What are your favorites? I haven't listened to it in full yet. What I've heard so far is good so maybe I'm going to buy it.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 am

Well the second half of the album is the better half in my opinion. It is more rock/country/ballady if that makes sense. I love Cease Fire. I think it is my favourite on there.

The first half is more dance and pop. Army of Me is good. But the second half makes the album. I am not familiar with the song titles yet though. Just gave it 1 listen so far so when I know it more I will post them. But impressed especially after the lead single which yet again from a big artist is misleading of how good the album is.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Some new gems from a new interview:

Bionic
"Bionic” wasn’t this commercially acceptable, packaged-up, proper thing. But it was an experimental, beautiful piece of work that will live on in time and make its mark later on in its life. It was very artistic."

How Maroon 5 didn't have that type of success until Moves Like Jagger...
Still, Aguilera and Levine did manage to play 'nice’ long enough to record Moves Like Jagger together. Their collaboration was the second biggest-selling single in Britain last year. And the song nicely rebooted Maroon 5’s career.

'I don’t think they’ve experienced that kind of success before [Moves Like Jagger],’ she says, pointedly.

Burlesque
She also refuses to see Burlesque – the tale of a small-town girl pursuing her dreams of a life on the stage (taking her clothes off) – as a bit of silly fluff.

Rather, Aguilera talks of drawing on the pain of her own difficult upbringing to play a character who had lost her mother in childhood.

'It’s probably not something you have to do,’ she says of her method. 'But I try to make things as real and honest as possible.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 am

She's so full of herself. Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:22 pm

I effing love this album. If someone told me I would be listening to this and loving this more than the Pink album or No Doubt album I would have laughed at them. Glad to have her back to this quality of music. Finally a big artist that delivered this year alongside Taylor Swift IMO.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:47 pm

I agree! She really delivered this time around. She needed it after the mess Bionic was. Hopefully with the right single choices it will sell better.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Great. Cool Now that you're back in track again Christina go and promote your ass off, hit the gym and hire that make-up artist again.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next