Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PINK - THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE THREAD

+4
Heike
Gabe
Soul Eater
Gary
8 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

PINK - THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE THREAD - Page 22 Empty Re: PINK - THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE THREAD

Post by Gary Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:39 pm

I agree to an extent except for the hair. She has become so effing boring with her music, videos, tours and image.

I am not saying release another "Try This" but try something different for god sake already because the butch wife mother of a child that likes to beat up men while singing on a trapeze act has been done to death the last 8 years.

But the success of this dreadful era means she is just going to do the same shit all over again in the next one.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

PINK - THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE THREAD - Page 22 Empty Re: PINK - THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVE THREAD

Post by Alonso Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 am

Aside from Try (the song, the video is meh) there's nothing else that has caught my attention from this era to be honest. It hasn't been fresh or innovative, it's like the same old formula.
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:17 am

Personally, I've loved the singles so far this era, except the first single.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 pm

i really like true love at the moment, has grown a lot on me!
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:53 am

I liked it when the album came out but I just find it boring now. I'm not surprised it has underperformed.

I actually think the album as a whole overperformed consider there are only 4 good songs on it. I hope she releases SLY or the opening track We Are whatever whatever. But really if she finished up I wouldn't be too heartbroken. Every era starts out exciting (esp when I heard Try and JGMAR) but by the end everything looks and sounds the same.

She probably has a 2 year tour planned in Australia anyway and the next single will be the Truth About Love featuring Carey and Willow in the video with pieces of live performances interlaced with it. We usually get 2 videos like that every era so we are guaranteed another. Oh and don't forget Pink on a trapeze! Mindblowing.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malik Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:01 pm

I want a video for ' Are We all We Are'
Malik
Malik

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:29 am

BILLBOARD NAMES PINK WOMAN OF THE YEAR

Billboard announced Monday (September 16) that the pop singer will receive the honour at its annual Women In Music event December 10 in New York City.

Pink’s sixth album, The Truth About Love, has sold 1.7 million albums since it was released last year. It launched three Top 10 hits, including the No. 1 jam Just Give Me a Reason.

Past recipients of Billboard’s woman of the year award include Beyonce, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:31 am

Well I guess it is better than Taylor Swift or Beyoncé winning it. The winners of this award are always puzzling. But Pink deserves it for her past songs/albums anyway.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:44 pm

shes to perform in Saskatoon so me and my friend wanted to fly out and see her but all her tickets were sold out in one day

so she just added a show on the next day last week and my friend got all excited but I told her its a small town so it wont just sell out so we went on a 3 hour long shopping spree

and when we came back to buy it on ticket master   ....  it was sold out.

theyre selling them for 800$ on ebay
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:50 pm

For Pink? Crazy. She is brilliant live though but not worth THAT much.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next