Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASSADEE POPE - FRAME BY FRAME/SUMMER EP THREAD

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CASSADEE POPE - FRAME BY FRAME/SUMMER EP THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: CASSADEE POPE - FRAME BY FRAME/SUMMER EP THREAD

Post by Gabe Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:54 pm

What a great song, really. Loved the video, too!!! One of my favorite singles of the year, by far!

She has been pretty much forgotten already, it is so damn frustrating when a talented singer like her, with huge potential, a great voice and great image, doesn't succeed more because she doesn't have the right team behind her pushing her to the top. Cassadee is so much better than more than half of the crop we have topping the charts right now.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CASSADEE POPE - FRAME BY FRAME/SUMMER EP THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: CASSADEE POPE - FRAME BY FRAME/SUMMER EP THREAD

Post by Gary Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:58 am

This is great all around. I really have to listen to her first album after all the trouble I went through to get it.

We need more female artists like this that aren't prostituting themselves for sales and video views.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:14 pm

LOVVVVVEEEE this!

Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed May 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Cassadee Pope scores her first country #1 thanks to her duet with Chris Young on his song "Think of You."

Cassadee will be releasing her new single "Summer" in the coming weeks. She's releasing an EP with four songs soon.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:28 am

This girl does no wrong! Absolutely LOVED this song and the video. This is the single from her new EP also titled Summer. It has four songs on it.

I think you'll like this, Gary!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:38 am

Love it. Karma for posting. She deserves so much more recognition than she gets.

This reminds me of the direction I thought Hilary was going to go in after All About You.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3