Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD

+3
Heike
Gabe
Gary
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD - Page 5 Empty Re: KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD

Post by Gary Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 pm

About time!

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD - Page 5 Empty Re: KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD

Post by Soul Eater Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 pm

the new single !

BEST KELLY SONG EVVVVVER !!!!! Bow
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 pm

no one cares ? Shocked
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Fluff Ball wrote:no one cares ? Shocked

LOL for me it's ok. She has way better singles IMO: Behind These Hazel Eyes, Since You Been Gone, Stronger. She said on twitter she is overwhelmed about the positive response of the song and that she considers People Like Us her best recording ever. Well, matter of taste haha maybe she is just hyping the song. Laughing
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Kelly Clarkson will be a "special guest" on Maroon 5's tour??? What??? I feel like Kelly is a lot bigger than that.

KELLY CLARKSON - THE GREATEST HITS - CHAPTER 1 THREAD - Page 5 Maroon5_kclarkson_rotator-
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed May 29, 2013 4:33 am

^WHAT??? She has toured the world playing arenas and she is supporting them??? :/ Breakaway has outsold their entire album sales combined....

Anyway her best video in a very long while IMO

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed May 29, 2013 10:12 am

Yeah, I thought it was crazy how she's their invited guest. I still don't know how. I'm pretty sure she can hold her own...

And I thought the same thing about the video. Kelly's gotten extremely lazy with her videos, and although this is still not great, it's by far her best video since I Do Not Hook Up.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 am

Catch My Breath has sold 1,460,000 in the US

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:12 am

that video was torture
best part was last 2 seconds
cheapest animation ever...
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5