Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD

Post by Gabe Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 am

Gabe wrote:Hm, I forgot Cher Lloyd is also pushing a US release. I think one of the two will make it, but not both. They look too much alike some times for their own good. Lauhing I also hope it's Cheryl though.

Seems Cher Lloyd is starting to take off. Have heard her song twice on the radio already. Suspect
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD

Post by Gary Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 am

I'm sure Cowell and LA Reid (I don't know who the bigger asshole is) will push her. Radio plays are easily bought and the US only got to see the "best" of her. The "best" bits of her performances which wasn't very many except for "Stay".

They never got to experience the attitude and manners regular viewers did. That was conviently omitted as was the hatred towards her in the press. I hope the press stories from here follow her over to the US like:

The girl Cher bullied so much that nearly led to the girl committing suicide and then Cher claimed she was "cyber bullied"
Her attack on a worker backstage at the X-Factor
Her slagging Cheryl Cole off who as much as made her and face a very public fallout after putting her through

Cher's last single in the UK failed to make the Top 25 and her album was selling for £5 just 3 months after release. Lauhing Get that hit Cher!

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 pm

I have only heard Fight For This Love and another song whose name I can't remember. Could someone explain to me why so many people hate her? What exactly did she do?
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu May 24, 2012 8:19 am

^She beat this toilet assistant up back in 2003

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 T_SOPHI_AMOJ_AMOGBOKPA_PPUK007

Then she done the X-Factor and her husband cheated on her and the public fell in love with her. Then she booted a talented contestant Gamu off the show in favour of 2 contestants the public HATED - Katie Weasel and Cher Llyod. Every week her and Cowell would fix the show so that those 2 would stay despite it being revealed they were in the bottom too every week. At this point she was very very overexposed.

She then ditched her home country to become a big star in the US and Cowell ended up firing her. She came back with her head between her legs but not many felt any sympathy for her. She has been under the radar since.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu May 24, 2012 8:20 am

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Fri May 25, 2012 6:16 am

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 7xm_EC

1. Under The Sun
2. Call My Name
3. Craziest Things
4. Girl In The Mirror
5. A Million Lights
6. Screw You
7. Love Killer
8. Ghetto Baby
9. Sexy Den A Mutha
10. Mechanics of the Heart
11. All Is Fair

Deluxe:
12. Boys Lie
13. One Thousand
14. Telescope
15. Last One Standing

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sun May 27, 2012 11:07 am

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Mon May 28, 2012 2:04 am

Wow. Great performance. So energetic. Bow I didn't know she was that good at dancing. Shocked That dimple on her right cheek when she smiles is lovely. Daydream
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 pm

I don't know her that much but I found this on another site. Photos are ON POINT for this album!! Shocked

CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 Cheryl-promo
CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 Cheryl-promo2
CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 Cheryl-promo3
CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 Cheryl-promo4
CHERYL COLE - A MILLION LIGHTS THREAD - Page 2 Cheryl-promo5

Sexy!!
Alonso
Alonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:52 pm

I think they look cheap and tacky except for the last 2...

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next