Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - BLOWN AWAY THREAD

+2
Heike
Gabe
6 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - BLOWN AWAY THREAD Empty CARRIE UNDERWOOD - BLOWN AWAY THREAD

Post by Gabe Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:35 pm

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - BLOWN AWAY THREAD Cuggfinallayered
Anticipation for Carrie Underwood's follow-up to 2009's 'Play On' is building, and today the country superstar has inched her fans closer to a brand new track. 'Good Girl,' the first single from her yet-to-be-titled new album, will hit the airwaves on Feb. 23, and it looks like it's going to be quite the hit.

Carrie has teamed up once again with 'Don't Forget to Remember Me' and 'All-American Girl' writers Chris DeStefano and Ashley Gorley for 'Good Girl,' a song she says "kicks butt!." "It's upbeat, it's fun, you stomp your feet, and you can dance to it," the singer reveals. "It's got this really rockin' verse, and this really rockin' country chorus. It's just a really cool song."

The 'American Idol' winner has also called upon longtime producer Mark Bright to help give the record a new country twist. As The Boot previously reported, Carrie's upcoming album will feature darker material than her past endeavors.

"I have always been a fan of songs that have attitude, but the ones I'm talking about have a darker storyline. It seemed to be what the album wanted, so I decided to roll with it," the singer tells Entertainment Weekly.

Last edited by Gabe on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - BLOWN AWAY THREAD Empty Re: CARRIE UNDERWOOD - BLOWN AWAY THREAD

Post by Gabe Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:36 pm

LOVEEEE the single cover!!! OMFG I'm excited. Hyper Hyper

Thanks for the heads-up, Gary! Karma Wink
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - BLOWN AWAY THREAD Empty Re: CARRIE UNDERWOOD - BLOWN AWAY THREAD

Post by Heike Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:12 am

wow she looks amazing on that cover!
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:23 am

I cant wait for her new album. many of her songs are so touching

+ she is gorgeous.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 am

So excited!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 am

In anticipation of what is expected to be one of this year’s hottest album releases, it was announced today that Carrie Underwood’s new CD will be released on Tuesday, May 1. Produced by Mark Bright, the forthcoming album was featured in Entertainment Weekly’s recent “10 albums we can’t wait for.” This will be the fourth studio album on 19 Recordings/Arista Nashville for the five-time Grammy winner. The debut single co-written by Underwood, “Good Girl,” will be released to country radio on February 23.

Shake
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:54 am

let me know when it leaks

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Srdjan wrote:let me know when it leaks
Lauhing
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:25 am

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Gonna wait til I hear the full song to comment on it.

T4P! Smile
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next