Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - STORYTELLER THREAD

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - STORYTELLER THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: CARRIE UNDERWOOD - STORYTELLER THREAD

Post by Gabe Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:11 am

They are trying to get that #1 for her. It's going to be a close race.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - STORYTELLER THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: CARRIE UNDERWOOD - STORYTELLER THREAD

Post by Gary Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:19 am

I am going to try and give it a listen over the weekend. Just too addicted to the new Grimes album.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:23 pm

My favorite song on the album. I am praying to the music gods that this becomes the second single!

Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:43 am

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:36 am

I was very upset when I found out this was going to be the second single... but the song has grown on me so much, it ended up becoming my favorite Carrie ballad! It's one of those songs that do not catch your attention after the first few listens, but the more you hear it, the more you like it! Now, I fucking love it! LOL

I even refused to watch the video until a couple days ago. She looks pretty, but it is boring. They could have done more with it.

Sam Hunt does a great job with background vocals, he should have been featured in the video.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Gabe wrote:My favorite song on the album. I am praying to the music gods that this becomes the second single!

It wasn't the second single, but it is now confirmed as the third single. 

Love it!!!! Bow

On a side note, "Heartbeat" became Carrie's 23rd country #1 single. Her first #1 since "Blown Away" ... the five singles in between "Blown Away" and "Heartbeat" all peaked at #2.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Carrie Underwood celebrated back-to-back #1 songs last week (8/11) in Nashville and she revealed some news at the event as well.

The party celebrated Carrie’s latest Billboard chart topping songs “Heartbeat” and “Church Bells.” Joining Carrie in front of the music industry party guests were the writers of the songs Ashley Gorley, Zach Crowell, Brett James and Hillary Lindsey.

With these two singles topping Billboard's Hot Country Airplay chart, her total of #1 singles comes to fifteen.

The songwriters and Carrie gave an intimate performance of the two chart-toppers. Carrie used her official Periscope account and Twitter account to share some of the party with fans live including the performance of the two songs being celebrated.

Carrie also revealed at the party that the song called “Dirty Laundry” from her #1 album Storyteller would be the fourth single released.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - STORYTELLER THREAD - Page 3 CpmsGe-WEAAcnrt
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Carrie is still the queen of Country music! She may have won American Idol 11 years ago, but she's still putting out the hits. Very proud of everything she's accomplished, and HUGE respect for not selling out for album sales. She has remained true and loyal to her genre.

And how cool was that cupcake tower, with little church bells and heart beats? Lauhing

Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:52 am

One of her best singles wasted on a cheap ass music video.

This era has been a disaster visually. No
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:09 am

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - STORYTELLER THREAD - Page 3 Carrie10.25

Carrie just got a bunch of new RIAA Certifications!

Her debut album "Some Hearts" was certified 8x Platinum, officially making it the best-selling country album since the year 2000, narrowly beating out Taylor Swift's "Fearless."

"Carnival Ride" was certified 4x Platinum, "Play On" went up to 3x Platinum and "Blown Away" finally got certified 2x Platinum.

Her Greatest Hits album and "Storyteller" were also certified Platinum.

She has sold 35 million singles and 16 million albums.

11 years since winning American Idol, she's still one of the biggest artists in America. Love
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3