Still Standing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD Empty CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD

Post by Gabe Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:28 am

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD IEmyKog
American singer-songwriter and one of the most powerful singers in the country music industry Carrie Underwood has dropped the news, she's back!

The six-time Grammy Award winner is set to make her awaited comeback with the release of a brand new single called “Something In the Water“. It has been well over a year since her last single release—”See You Again“, an inspirational track from her acclaimed album “Blown Away“.

The new single was written by Underwood with the collaboration of Chris DeStefano, and Brett James. It’s scheduled to impact country radios on September 29th as lead single from Underwood’s upcoming fifth album, scheduled to be released in November via Arista Nashville and 19 Recordings. All these details will be released this Friday during TODAY Show.

The song receives its first play exclusively on iHeartRadio/Country 6AM on Monday September 29th.

Last edited by Gabe on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD Empty Re: CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD

Post by Gabe Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:29 am

I guess she is releasing a new album! I hope she doesn't rush this out because of the pregnancy!

Excited!! Smile
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD Empty Re: CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD

Post by Gary Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 am

Great cover. Interesting title too.

Gary
Admin
Admin

https://stillstanding.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Cover is looking great
Heike
Heike
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:52 am

It's a Greatest Hits album! I knew it wouldn't be a new studio album being pregnant and all. This is perfect! Excited about the new songs and the album cover is stunning!
CARRIE UNDERWOOD - GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1 THREAD Image12
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:14 am

Will def get this. Hopefully there is a DVD with it and some of her duets are included too.

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:04 pm

I don't know how many songs they can fit in this thing… but here's what I'm hoping for!

1: Jesus, Take the Wheel
2: Before He Cheats
3: Wasted
4: So Small
5: All-American Girl
6: Last Name
7: Just A Dream
8: I Told You So (with Randy Travis)
9: Cowboy Casanova
10: Temporary Home
11: Undo It
12: Remind Me (with Brad Paisley)
13: Good Girl
14: Blown Away
15: Two Black Cadillacs
16: See You Again
17: Somethin' Bad (with Miranda Lambert)
18: Something In the Water
19. NEW SONG
20. NEW SONG

Hoping for three new songs! And I'm almost positive they will include Mama's Song, as boring as it is, it probably means too much for Carrie to leave it out of this album.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:03 am

Gary
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:32 am

The vocals and production in this song are great! It's a little too Christian for my taste, but a good song nonetheless.

#4 on iTunes already.
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:42 am

Carrie Underwood Is Making History with “Something in the Water”!

The First Single from Underwood’s Greatest Hits: Decade #1 Achieves the All-Time Mediabase Record for Most Impact-Week Stations!

And with More than 124,000 Copies Sold, “Something in the Water” Marks Underwood’s Best-Selling First-Week Single of Her Career!

Awesome! Congrats to her!
Gabe
Gabe
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next